Virtual Office Meetings
Collaborate easily with colleagues and meet over beautiful HD video with Virtual Office.
Meet with anyone, anywhere with a single click
Virtual Office helps make it easy for users to collaborate the way they want over the web with HD audio and HD video; whether on the fly or via scheduled meetings. Schedule your conferencing session and screen-share content from within Virtual Office for your Windows or Mac computer.
Already in an online meeting? Invite colleagues into an existing meeting using integrated Presence and corporate directory. There’s no need to launch—or manage—a separate meeting application. For those who use Microsoft Outlook or Google, you will be able to schedule meetings or even initiate instant meetings using our Virtual Office plug-ins.
Get a sneak peek of the new Virtual Office UI/UX. Virtual Office Meetings has been updated with new features like active speaker and compact mode.
- HD audio conferencing
- HD video (available as an add-on option)
- Seamlessly built into Virtual Office for Windows or Mac
- Use on the go with Android or iOS mobile apps
- Plug-ins for Microsoft Outlook and Google calendar
- Initiate instant meetings and invite participants on the fly
- Dynamic content rendering for optimal screen-sharing experience
- Support for multiple windows and monitors
- Meeting recording (audio)
- Local or toll-free dial-in numbers available
Meeting guests can join quickly and easy from their desktop
Virtual Office Pro and Virtual Office Editions users can easily invite guests to their online meetings. Joining only requires a meeting ID and visiting meetings.8x8.com from their desktop or laptop.
- Create a meeting
- Send meeting ID to your guest
- Guests visit meetings.8x8.com
That’s it. Nothing to download. No software or plug-ins to install.
- View shared content
- Send and receive chats
- View and share video
Meet Face-to-Face Instantly
Watch this fun, relatable video on Virtual Office Meetings with HD video conferencing.
- Virtual Office Pro plans include 15 audio/web conferencing participants
- Add-on option: HD video conferencing for 8 video participants
Good to Know
- Up to 35 hours of audio recording (1 GB) shared with call recording storage space
- If you exceed your 1 GB audio storage limit, we will still continue to record your meeting audio so you don’t miss a thing (additional storage charges apply).
- Additional local, international, or toll-free dial-in numbers are available at an extra charge.
- Virtual Office Meetings seats are purchased per active host and is intended for the use of a single Virtual Office extension user.
Recording notification requirements vary from state to state. Make sure you read 8x8’s Privacy Laws and Notice Requirements for Electronic Recording of Telephone Conversations before deciding whether or not to record a meeting.