Group Call Pickup
Group Pickup (or Group Call Pickup) lets employees answer incoming calls for other group members, without needing physical access to their teammate’s phone.
Small offices or teams of coworkers sitting near each other can improve productivity with Group Pickup. Incoming calls to colleagues can be answered even when the person being called is not at their desk, and employees answering the call can pick it up from their own phone. It’s a great way to ensure calls are always answered promptly and customer service is at its best.
- Improve the availability of your teams and workgroups. Incoming calls can still be answered even when intended caller is not available
- Improve productivity within your office. Any call pickup group member can pick up an incoming call without leaving his/her desk.
- Easy to administer and configure.
How it Works
Extension users who are part of the same call pickup group can use their own telephone to pick up an incoming call to any other group member. To answer an incoming call to another group member, they dial *66 followed by the call pickup group number. If desired, you can also set up a speed dial or BLF key for even more faster call pickup.
The group call pickup is available on these phone models:
- Polycom VVX 300, 310, 400, 410, 500, 600 and 1500
- Polycom SoundPoint IP 550, 560 and 670
Read the Group Pickup User Guide