Integration of 8x8 Work with eAgent
Use the Caller Info pop-up feature for eAgent in 8x8 Work to automatically retrieve customer records for quick reference.
How to set it up?
- Go to your eAgent account, click on the grid menu for Setup and Preferences. Click on VoIP Integration and choose 8x8 from the Select VoIP Provider dropdown list.
- Copy the link that’s in the URL text box.
- Login to your 8x8 Work account using the desktop app and click on Settings > Caller info pop-up.
- Paste the link in the text box under App or web URL for caller info pop-up.
- Finish the search string by appending the request for the phone number by replacing the variable towards the end of the link (after phone =) with %%CallerNumber%% (note that it is case sensitive).
- In the caller number format dropdown, select Original Format.
- View a pop-up while an incoming call is still ringing, or only have the pop-up appear once you answer the call.
- Your URL and selected number format are saved automatically; all incoming calls you receive are accompanied by a caller pop-up in your browser.
Get the eAgent integration advantage and streamline client interactions
- Screen pop-ups provide immediate access to the eAgent customer information to deliver personalized discussion
- Instantly update your eAgent contacts during a phone call
- Make calls directly from your web browser or web pages with Highlight to Dial (Windows Only) or 8x8 Web Dialer (Chrome users)
- Save time and increase productivity
- 8x8 Work for Desktop version 6.6 or higher