Inbound call center
Improve customer interactions and agent productivity with our powerful, easy-to-use, cloud-based call center solution.
Cloud-based Inbound Call Center
Organizations over the world are discovering the advantages of using 8x8’s call center software for their inbound call center operations. With 8x8’s Inbound Call Center solution, an organization can deploy a full-featured, state-of-the-art inbound call center quickly, easily and for a fraction of the up-front cost of deploying an on-premises system. All that is needed are the computers and an Internet connection.
One of the biggest advantages of implementing a hosted call center solution is that it eliminates the high cost of investing in new hardware, network infrastructure and software licenses in order to get the latest and most advanced inbound call center technologies. Because our call center software is delivered via the Internet, we assume responsibility for all maintenance and upgrades, including integration with leading CRM systems and overall application performance. 8x8 significantly reduces the strain on company’s IT departments.
Inbound Call Center Solutions
Since it is hosted using a multi-tenant architecture, where customers share server resources, 8x8’s Virtual Contact Center is highly flexible and can be readily customized to meet just about any business need. Thus it is suitable for inbound call centers in a wide range of verticals and industries, such as retail/e-commerce, financial services, insurance, utilities and internal/external help desks.
Our Call Center Solution Features
8x8 is a leading provider of web-based inbound call center technologies. Our Virtual Contact Center platform offers a suite of core inbound call center technologies, including ACD with universal queuing for multimedia contacts and skills based routing, IVR with self-serve options and more. What’s more, our patent pending Advanced Virtual Tenant Architecture (AVTA) distinguishes our inbound call center solution from others on the market in terms of reliability.
Implement your Inbound Call Center
- Step 1 – 8x8 quickly provisions a tenant for your inbound call center. Unlike other call center software providers, there are no thin clients or Java-based applications to install.
- Step 2 – Have your managers attend 8x8’s JumpStart program, which consists of four one-and-a-half hour hands-on sessions. Through these online sessions, your managers will learn how to upload IVR messages, add new agents, establish queues, define call flows and more.
- Step 3 – Transition your 800 numbers and your inbound call center agents are ready to receive calls! All they need is a phone, a web browser and an Internet connection.
Learn from 8x8 experts and industry leaders how global cloud solutions from 8x8 can help your business and improve your customer service, all while saving you money and time.
We Can Help
Take advantage of these great resources.
- View webinars
- International calling rates
- Security and compliance
- Contact center reliability
- Referral Rewards Program
- Read datasheets