8x8 Elite Touch Implementation
8x8’s proven methodology helps you reap cloud communications benefits—fast
Elite Touch implementation services
8x8 Elite Touch Implementation Services for Virtual Office and Virtual Contact Center help accelerate successful deployments for any size business and for any level of complexity. We help you realize the fastest time to value—from single site deployments to large and complex requirements that typically involve multiple sites, global implementations and integration with CRM or other back-end systems.
Professional implementation options
Take advantage of 8x8’s proven methodology and extensive experience earned from more than 47,000 customer implementations.
8x8 provides unique, powerful implementation packages to ensure you get maximum value from your Virtual Office solution. Choose the package that fits your business needs.
- Self-Guided Implementation: For small businesses with single site implementations.
- Assisted Implementation: For small to medium-sized business that do business across multiple sites.
- Managed Implementation: Companies with more complex needs can benefit from our Managed Deployment services.
- Premium Implementation: Large enterprises with a global presence can take advantage of our white-glove Premium Implementation services.
Virtual Contact Center
Virtual Contact Center Implementation Services are tied to your Edition to ensure you get fastest time to market and maximum value from your system.
- Quick Start Implementation: Services for Virtual Contact Center Standard Edition “Voice Only” deployments providing the setup, configuration and testing you will need to provide your customers the best possible service over the phone.
- Custom Implementation: Services for all Virtual Contact Center Editions including multi-channel, distributed deployments, enhanced IVR custom applications, co-browse and more defined by a custom statement of work.
Elite Touch case study
With more than 4,500 employees worldwide, 8x8 worked with NetSuite to onboard the first 2,400 employees by the end of August 2015 across nine locations—delivering a record-breaking six-week deployment in the final seven sites.
“We needed a true enterprise communications partner that could seamlessly and rapidly migrate our entire phone service to the cloud – while unifying our worldwide offices with a secure, reliable solution that works across the globe.”
Dan Brown, CIO, NetSuite
Gartner Magic Quadrant
8x8 has been named a Leader in the Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications as a Service, Multiregional.