Committed to Your Long-Term Success
8x8 understands that communications are key to any business, and without them, customers, prospects, partners, and internal employees cannot connect and collaborate. 8x8 has built a global network of operations and customer service centers located in Singapore, Australia, Philippines, Romania, United Kingdom, and the United States to provide 24x7 follow-the-sun support.
Our network operations team is constantly monitoring the 8x8 network and proactively deploying preventative changes to ensure voice quality and service availability. The support teams leverage our global team to provide follow-the-sun support for high business impact issues. All of this is backed up by our Service Level Agreements for voice quality, system uptime and response time for support requests.
The 8x8 Support Process
Much like deployment, the ongoing support and training needs of retailers vary greatly. 8x8 has tailored support packages providing as much or as little guidance as necessary to fit individual needs.
Knowledge BaseAll 8x8 customers have access to the 8x8 Knowledge Base for 7/24/365 access to the latest product capabilities and best practices.
Support8x8 provide global, follow-the-sun support with 6 support locations around the globe.
Discovery to Resolution
To ensure quick resolution to retailer requests and issues, 8x8 uses a support model covering discovery to resolution.
Dedicated to your success
Customer Success Manager (CSM) supports ongoing success.*
- Your advocate within 8x8
- Escalation Management: Works with 8x8 stakeholders to drive issue resolution
- Quarterly Reviews: Ticket resolution stats, billing, services, etc.
- Feature requests
- New Product Introductions
To ensure internal support teams are able to support your organization, 8x8 recommends at least one member of your support staff go through the following courses to ensure they can provide the necessary assistance:
- End User Training: Adoption Kit materials needed to train end-users to use 8x8 products are provided in one easy-to-use, downloadable kit. Contents include 8x8 Academy’s licensed eLearning, Getting Started Guide, a consultation call, a project plan template, employee communication email templates, change management best practices, and links to 8x8 documentation and supplemental videos.
- Administrator Training: To ensure internal support teams are able to support your organization, 8x8 recommends at least one member of your support staff go through the administration and configuration class.
8x8 Certification programs provide the skills you need to configure, deploy, and support the 8x8 solution:
- Administrator Certification Tracks: To become certified, a candidate must pass the proctored Administrator Certification exam. Candidates new to 8x8 may complete an Administration and Configuration workshop and a Troubleshooting and Advanced Topics course to prepare for the exam.
- Deployment Certification Tracks: First, achieve Admin Certification. Next, complete the Deployment Process class (including the shadowing requirement). Finally, pass the Deployment Certification exam. It’s that easy.
- Support Certification Tracks: First, achieve Admin Certification. Next, complete the Support Process class. Finally, pass the Support Certification exam. Also that easy.
- * Customer Success Managers are assigned to accounts that meet specific criteria
Learn more about retail communications solutions and how you can increase operational efficiencies and enhance the customer experience.