Who should take the course?
Individuals responsible for designing and architecting an 8x8 solution.
This course combines discussions and group activities with hands-on practice to give students the necessary knowledge and skills to assess and architect an 8x8 UCaaS and CCaaS solution— focusing on the design, implementation process, and methodology.
At the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Explain the different phases of a project life cycle and how it relates to an 8x8 deployment
- Assess and determine remediation of issues and risks to an implementation
- Identify and recommend network security considerations
- Produce a solution design that meets a customer’s stated business goals
- The Architect role
- Defining the project
- Defining assumptions and constraints
- Solution design - System configuration
- Solution design - System call flow
- Solution design - Integrations and customizations
- Solution design - Deployment readiness
Frequently Asked Questions
I am new to 8x8. How do I get training?
The 8x8 University offers both fee-based training for end users and administrators, and free online training for selected products. If you wish to enroll in fee-based training and training was not included on your sales order, contact your sales representative or email email@example.com.
What is virtual, instructor-led training (VILT)?
VILT classes are led live by an 8x8 instructor and delivered virtually, via computer and audio connection.
What are the technical requirements to attend a virtual, instructor-led training class?
Participants need a computer, audio connection (headset), internet access, and the ability to connect to the web meeting.
How can I enroll in classes?
What is open enrollment?
An open enrollment class is open to participants regardless of their company affiliation.
I have more than one Admin that needs training – can I have them all sit in a conference room to attend the training?
No, all training is on a per-person/per-seat basis. If you have additional colleagues that need to attend, please work with your sales representative to purchase additional seats.
How long will access be available for courses purchased?
What is the maximum time period available to schedule remote training sessions or Adoption Kit consultation calls?
Sessions and consultation calls must be booked within six months from the date of the order placed with 8x8.