Polycom VVX 450 IP Phone
The Polycom® VVX® 450 business IP desk phone is a high quality, twelve-line, color, performance IP phone for businesses of all sizes. It is ideal for knowledge workers, executives and upper management. The Polycom VVX 450 is a desktop phone that meets the budget and communication needs of any business. It is loaded with sophisticated features that are traditionally found only on high-end desktop phones. The VVX 450 is easy to use, reliable, and stylish. End-users will find that it combines an attractive new ergonomic hardware design with an intuitive user interface that together
- Supports HD Voice™ G.722, G.722.1, G.729AB, G.711(a/u).
- 4.3” color display: an engaging experience offering visual information at a glance.
- Two Gigabit Ethernet ports offer cost savings and performance benefits.
- Two USB ports enable users to move data around more quickly.
- 12 line Key Buttons — Use the standard two line keys for managing two live calls on your phone at the same time, and use the others as speed dial keys. Or add-on Power Keys Service to manage up to six live calls at the same time and also monitor the call status of six other extensions — all this without the need for adding a sidecar.
- Future-proof — Extensible technology platform for years of future apps being developed for this game-changing new platform.
- HD Voice — Revolutionary voice quality using Polycom HD Voice technology
- Group Intercom Paging — Intercom to up to 23 paging groups that you define or broadcast out to all other Polycom sets in your office.
- Power Keys — Take advantage of the unused line keys on your Polycom phone and turn it into a powerful call handling and workgroup monitoring tool. The Power Keys Service is an optional service that allows you to assign BLF (Presence) keys and line appearance keys to transform your phone into a powerful workhorse.
- Supports Polycom’s Acoustic Fence noise reduction for use in noisy environments.
VVX 450 Only $239.99 (Includes AC Adapter)