What Is CRM IBM Software?
How we manage and sell to customers has fundamentally changed. The simplicity of the past is gone.
Today we rely upon in-depth customer data to help personalize marketing and interaction at scale. Unless you only have a handful of customers you’ll probably be using a CRM for most of the heavy lifting.
Cloud-based CRM software has made it easy to manage customer relationships. Your organization, big or small, can benefit from employing CRM software.
We examine the CRM IBM software options, along with how it functions, and its relationship to UCaas, CCaaS, and VoIP providers below.
What Is CRM IBM Software?
By using a CRM you can help to streamline your sales, marketing, and customer service teams, all while making their work more efficient.
IBM CRM software provides you with an easy to use CRM solution that’ll help to streamline your customer relationships. It’s simple to set up, can be configured to your organization, and you can roll out the software very quickly.
IBM offers multiple different types of marketing cloud software to meet your needs. Here’s a quick rundown of the different options available:
- IBM Marketing Cloud: this is an entire suite of cloud-based software that can help to automate and streamline your marketing processes.
- IBM Leads: this software help you better manage your leads, create campaigns, and measure lead quality over time.
- IBM Watson Marketing: this innovative software offers you a powerful marketing platform that’s powered by AI. You’ll get access to features like customer experience analytics, automation tools, an integrated content hub, and the ability to offer your customers real-time personalization.
IBM doesn’t just offer a single CRM solution, but instead multiple different software stacks you can use to better manage your prospects and marketing efforts.
However, if you’re looking to stay on the cutting edge of technology, then you’ll want to consider the IBM Watson Marketing platform. With an integrated advanced AI, you can provide personalized customer experiences like never before. You’ll be able to work faster, and maybe even meet customer needs before they arise.
How Does It Work?
IBM CRM software works similar to other CRM software. Since it’s a cloud-based solution there’s no need to install expensive hardware or software. Chances are your existing system will be able to support the software.
Typically, IBM offers advanced configurations that are custom-tailored to your business. After all, a medium-sized business will have very different needs than a large multi-national corporation.
With such a variable CRM system, you usually won’t need every single feature. For that reason, you’ll speak with a representative to help you customize your IBM CRM system.
Once the CRM is up and running you'll be able to better keep track of your customer relationships, along with your sales and marketing campaigns. You may even need to integrate to IBM CRW with existing software your business is using.
IBM CRM and UC Systems
How does CRM IBM software tie into UCaaS, CCaaS, and VoIP providers?
First, here’s a quick breakdown of what these various communication variations actually are:
- UCaaS: This refers to a cloud-hosted unified communication platform.
- CCaaS: This is a cloud-hosted software solution specifically for your contact center, however, it’s typically integrated with your overarching communication system.
- VoIP: This refers to a technology protocol that allows for voice communication over the internet. With this you can conduct conference calls, meetings, take phone calls, and a lot more.
The modern workplace has very different methods of communication than years past. Today UCaaS and other unified communication systems have made communication easier and more efficient.
Long gone are the days of the single office telephone. The standard phone line has been replaced by communication systems that offer you things like:
- Systems that have little up-front costs and reduced operating costs
- Easy to scale your system up or down, depending on company growth, turnover and more
- Access to communication capabilities like instant messaging, voice chat, voicemail transcription, simultaneous ring, and a lot more
Basically, by using a unified communications software you’ll be able to provide a better customer communication experience while unifying your team communication abilities as well.
Most CRM solutions will integrate with your unified communications or contact center software. This will help you effortlessly exchange data and information between the two while optimizing operating efficiency between different teams.
Your cloud provider and available features set directly affects your relationships with your clients, which directly affect your business' bottom line. Choose a superior cloud system and ensure that this effect is for the better. Fill out the form below today or call us at 1-855-531-7713 to request a no-obligation quote from an 8x8 Product Specialist.