Unified Communications: Go Hybrid or Move to Cloud?
More and more businesses across all industries and of all sizes are moving to the cloud for unified communications (UC). But the way in which companies migrate their communications infrastructure and applications to the cloud can vary. One approach is hybrid – where some users reside in the cloud while others are kept on premises. There are a variety of reasons to consider a hybrid approach, but is it the right path? If moving to the cloud, why not go all in? This webinar explores moving UC to the cloud, the advantages of a full UC-as-a-service (UCaaS) deployment, and the issues a hybrid approach injects into the mix. Learn how companies that have moved 100% to UCaaS have benefited.
Who Should Attend
Telecommunications managers and CIOs within enterprises – small, medium, large, and multinationals. Financial analysts and media are also encouraged to attend.
- Business drivers for migrating to the cloud for telephony, UC, and contact centers
- Why a hybrid cloud approach isn’t necessarily the answer for alleviating security, reliability, and control concerns
- Best practices for moving 100% to a UCaaS solution
- Hear directly from an enterprise that went directly from on-premises to cloud UC, as well as the benefits it gained by going all in
- Diane Myers, Senior Research Director, VoIP, UC, and IMS, IHS Markit
- Bryan Martin, Chairman of the Board and Chief Technology Officer, 8x8
- Paul Patti , VP of IT, RPM Performance Coatings Group
- Moderator: JoAnne Emery, Senior Manager, Webinar Events, IHS Markit