Block Caller ID
Want to block your Caller ID on outbound calls? There are two easy ways to do that.
Using the Phone
You can toggle caller ID Blocking on/off with *67/*68
- To block the caller ID on outbound calls on a per call basis press *67 before dialing a number. Caller ID will be blocked on that call.
- If you would like caller ID to be displayed again before making the next call, press *68 or simply hang up and dial.
Using Virtual Office Desktop
- You can go online to block and unblock Caller ID too.
- Click on your Settings tab, then click on My Profile.
- To block Caller ID from showing, select “none” next to Caller ID.
- To unblock Caller ID, select the phone number next to Caller ID.