Get your contact center ready for the future now
Contact centers have long been at the leading edge of innovation in communications technology, given their promise of measurable ROI and the continual need to optimize customer interactions and stay ahead of competitors. This reality will continue through 2020 and beyond—but what exactly might the innovative contact center of the future look like? What is bleeding-edge today but destined to be an essential component of contact centers by 2020?
In this webinar, discover what trends leading contact center expert Sheila McGee-Smith believes will shape the contact center over the next three years. Sheila discusses how trends like cloud and analytics will mature and continue to change, and which of today’s emerging trends will become more widespread.
This intensive half-hour will help you envision the roadmap for your contact center over the next three years and beyond. You’ll learn about:
- The likelihood that your contact center will be in the cloud by 2020, if it isn’t already
- How the relationship among your core communications, contact center, and CRM systems is likely to shift by 2020
- How to start planning now for the incorporation of artificial intelligence and the Internet of Things into your customer care operation by 2020
- Sheila McGee-Smith, Founder and Principal Analyst, McGee-Smith Analytics
- Michelle Burbick, Associate Editor, No Jitter