Join Us at the 8x8 Experience 2018
The 8x8 Experience 2018 kicks off this week with an exclusive VIP networking event in a city near you. Each event is designed to inspire you: from networking with your peers to having an open forum to share feedback to hearing directly from IT leaders at companies like yours about their own journey to transform their organization’s customer and employee experience. And then, there is the city “experience”…
What is the “Experience” in each city?
- Santa Clara, CA (May 30): An exclusive meet and greet with San Francisco Forty-Niner Gold Rush Cheerleaders and the Forty-Niners’ team mascot, Sourdough Sam, inclusive of photos and autographs at the VIP reception and dinner in the private Black Oak Casino Club.
- Chicago (June 7): Are you a music fan and a “foodie”? Join us for a private show with Chicago Blues and Jazz legend, Melvin Taylor – known as the “guitar player’s guitarist.” Enjoy the sounds of Melvin while tasting the latest trends and unmissable eats at our VIP cocktail reception and dinner in the garden of the unique Greenhouse Loft.
- New York, NY (June 18): The NYSE building is closed indefinitely to the public but not to YOU. Once the traders leave the floor for the day, step onto the NYSE trading floor for a VIP reception that includes discussions with NYSE historians and photo opportunities on the NYSE podium.
Why Should You Attend the 8x8 Experience 2018?
- See live performances of our X Series platform in action including third-party integrations, collaborative contact center, and insightful customer journey analytics.
- Take advantage of our networking breaks with product demo stations and product experts available for Q&A.
- Get a sneak peek at our product roadmap for insight into how it aligns with your company’s strategy.
- Sit in on roundtables focused on industry pain points and solutions.
- Join customers from Zendesk, Silver Peak Systems, Nexsan, AON Hewitt, Lenox and more.
- Get direct access to 8x8 customer support managers, sales engineers, and account managers.