Referral Partner Level Up Promotion Official Rules
1. Eligibility: This Referral Partner Level Up Promotion (“Contest”) is open only to validly registered USReferral Partners who, during the Contest Period, submit a minimum of two (2) new referral leads for X2, X3, X6, X7 or X8 X Series extensions (with a minimum of five (5) extensions per referral lead) via the Referral Portal at refer.8x8.com that are accepted by 8x8. Employees of 8x8, Inc. (“8x8”) its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you (the participant) agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these official rules (“Rules”), and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of 8x8 as final and binding as it relates to the content, administration, and determination of the Contest.
3. Contest Period: The contest period runs from January 1, 2021 up to and including March 31, 2021.
4. How to Enter: Eligible participants will receive one (1) entry for the drawing for each new referral lead submitted during the Contest Period and for each such new referral lead that orders 8x8 services during the Contest Period, provided the minimum requirements are met for all such submissions and transactions. A winner will be selected only from the eligible entries that have been properly registered for the Contest. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of 8x8.
5. Prizes: Two (2) winners will be selected and each winner will receive one (1) Sony PlayStation 5. The winners will be notified via the email or phone contact information provided within the Referral Portal. The specifics of the Prize shall be solely determined by 8x8. No substitution of the Prize or transfer or assignment of the Prize to others or request for the cash equivalent is permitted. Acceptance of the Prize constitutes permission for 8x8 to use the winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: The winner(s) will be selected by random drawing. The winner(s) will be notified by email or phone following selection. 8x8 shall have no liability for the winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for the winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. Receipt by winner of the prize offered in the Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE RULES BY WINNER MAY (AT 8X8’S SOLE DISCRETION) RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), you understand and agree that 8x8, anyone acting on behalf of 8x8 and 8x8’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the world, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: 8x8 reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond 8x8’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, 8x8 may select the winner(s) from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by 8x8. 8x8 reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Rules. 8x8 has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void votes or entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by the Rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, 8x8 reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless 8x8 and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; or (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries.