|Supported Languages||Supported Countries||Price||Business Need|
|English||US, UK, AUS, NZ, IE||Free||Business Phone|
The 8x8 Work for Zendesk integration allows agents to combine the best of Zendesk with 8x8’s powerful cloud based communications platform.
This tightly integrated, out-of-the box solution helps service desk agents optimize their customer management capabilities.
Service desk agents are judged on how well they provide an optimal customer experience; long wait times searching for tickets, poor voice quality and manual dialing or looking up contact information can significantly impact an agent’s ability to achieve this. 8x8 helps Zendesk users by integrating communication features such as click-to-dial, caller identification, and many more all backed up with our HD quality voice services to help expedite ticket resolution quickly and efficiently.
- Enhanced Workflows: Boost productivity with click-to-dial within your Zendesk mobile and/or desktop application, inbound caller identification before answering a call, screen pops to provide missing caller information context and log notes against your contacts during or after your conversation.
- Record Calls (on demand): Record live conversations for accurate data monitoring of agent/customer communications.
- Shared Contact Directory: Manage a shared contact directory pulling from both Zendesk and/or Work contacts.
- Log Conversations: Create notes against your contacts during and after your conversation with the ability to create tickets leveraging five standard Zendesk fields.
- Improved User Experience: Enjoy the improved UX design that expedites your workflow and includes more settings features to optimize the integration experience.
- Advanced Communication Tools: Leverage other 8x8 Work capabilities such as virtual meetings, screen share and instant messaging to maximize the experience with customers.
- X Series license
- Zendesk license
Security and Compliance
Developer: 8x8, Inc.
Location: United States of America
Terms of Service: 8x8 Terms and Conditions and Policies