|Supported Languages||Supported Countries||Price||Business Need|
|English||US, UK, AU, NZ, IE||Free||Contact Center|
By combining the power of NetSuite and 8x8 Contact Center, organizations can radically improve how they serve their customers.
8x8 and NetSuite have partnered to provide a cloud-based integration that combines the strengths of the two products out of the box. Instead of requiring months of integration services, start serving your customers better in days!
Fully tested and proven 8x8 Contact Center has passed the rigorous Built for NetSuite approval process, ensuring a secure and reliable integration between the two applications.
Consolidated reporting for insight into the full customer journey 8x8 Contact Center writes key information on each customer interaction into the NetSuite database giving you new insight into the full lifecycle of a ticket including not only just the various support steps, but the different customer interactions along the way.
The 8x8 NetSuite integration gives you unprecedented insight into how you are treating your customers. See how long it took to bring an issue to closure and the steps involved in that process, including how many different times the customer contacted you via a variety of different channels.
- Connect with ease: Handle all inbound, outbound, chat and email interactions with the 8x8 Contact Center integration for NetSuite
- Click to dial: Easily place a call by clicking on any customer record within NetSuite
- Match customers to the right agent: Use 8x8 Contact Center’s smart routing capabilities to ensure customers get routed to the agent who can best solve their problem.
- Arm agents with the right information: Pop customer information directly to the agent’s screen based on the caller’s phone number.
- Better data: Be more informed with consolidated reporting and administrative information.
- X Series X6 or above
- NetSuite license
Security and Compliance
Developer: 8x8, Inc.
Location: United States of America
Terms of Service: 8x8 Terms and Conditions and Policies