5 Benefits of A Work From Home Call Center
A virtual or remote call center is a call center that employs people from all over the world who complete their job duties from the comfort of their own home. Also called a work from home call center, these remote centers have several benefits when compared with a physical call center. Technology has only sweetened the pot by adding features you couldn't dream of having with a physical call center. In addition to cost savings, here are five ways a virtual call center solution can benefit your business.
Benefits of Switching to a Remote Call Center
1. Hire From Anywhere in the World. With a virtual call center, you won't have to narrow down your applicant pool to a specific location. You can hire from virtually anywhere in the world. As long as your agents have a phone and Internet access, they should be able to access your platform quite simply. Another great benefit of a virtual call center is that if something goes wrong - whether it's a natural disaster, power outage, or another issue - you'll have multiple agents around the world that can easily cover for anyone affected by the disaster.
2. Improve Your Customer Service. Global cloud solutions can help improve your customer service by integrating with your current CRM system. Customer experience is a driving force for sales and retention, so it's important to make customer interaction management a priority. Cloud contact center solutions can help you make the transition easy by helping you implement customer service call center software, an inbound call center, home-based agents, and a technical support help desk.
3. Reduced Cost. A virtual call center costs significantly less to maintain than a physical call center. You'll save on equipment like computers, furniture, and other overhead costs. A virtual call center, however, can be managed and implemented without purchasing expensive equipment that you'll only continue to replace sometime in the future. Implementing a virtual call center solution saves you from additional upgrade or repair costs if anything goes wrong.
4. Increased Productivity. If you're looking for a simple, yet effective way to increase productivity, making the switch to a virtual call center might just be the solution for you. Virtual call center solutions come with helpful features that make it easier to perform certain collective tasks. For example, a virtual contact center allows you to integrate all of your offices, your headquarters, and other outsourced locations in one place. Your team can connect quickly and easily from anywhere in the world with Internet access.
5. Better Security. When you consider using a virtual call center, thinking about data security is important because most of your customer data will be stored in your call center. Virtual call center solutions mean better security because you'll have the option to keep your data safe in the cloud. That means never worrying about losing pertinent customer information because you'll have the peace of mind knowing your data is safe and secure from potential threats.
How You Can Manage a Call Center from Anywhere
Another great thing about remote call centers is that you can manage them from anywhere in the world. With features like post-call survey, real-time monitoring, skills-based routing, and IVR, you can manage a remote call center from pretty much anywhere - your desk, the beach, your local coffee shop, or literally anywhere else.
Other features that make it easier for you to manage your call center from anywhere include a provided CRM (if your company doesn't already have one) and CTI (computer-telephony integration - a tool that "pops" the caller's information onto the agent's screen as the call comes in. With this feature, the agent can provide better, more personalized service and faster resolution). IVR (Interactive Voice Response) helps your customers get to where they need to be when they call.
While managing a call center used to be both costly and time-consuming, business owners like you now have the alternative option of using a virtual call center as opposed to a traditional call center with a physical location. From hiring from any location and improving customer service to reducing costs and increasing productivity, a virtual call center solution benefits your business in multiple ways.
Call centers rely on their technology to empower them to be as productive as possible. With 8x8's Virtual Contact Center you get world class technology and everything your call center needs in one place. Call 1-866-879-8647 or fill out an online form to request a no-obligation quote from an 8x8 product specialist.