925 Area Code: What You Need to Know
Concord, California, is a bustling downtown area with flourishing arts, food and beautiful landscapes of mountains, valleys full of wildflowers and vineyards. It is located near San Francisco and the world-renowned wine country. Concord is full of attractions and activities to enjoy, including the Briones Regional Park and the Diablo Foothills Regional Park.
The Area code 925 covers the inland areas in the East Bay. It includes the counties of Alameda and Contra Costa in Northern California with cities such as Concord, Antioch, Livermore, San Ramon and Pleasanton. It's the only area code that serves the region.Establish a local presence with 925 area code phone numbers among customers in the inland portion of the East Bay area.
925 Area Code At a Glance
The area code 925 primarily services the city of Concord in California. It has a population of close to 130,000 and is the 8th largest city in the San Francisco Bay Area. Many prominent corporations like Chevron and Bank of America have established their back-office operations there, thanks to its strong regional tie to the Bay Area. Top employers in the region include Wells Fargo, PG&E, Bank of America and Safeway.
Having a phone number with a 925 area code helps you reach the local client base more easily. You can build a communication presence in the East Bay area even if you don't have a physical location in the region.
925 Area Code Location History
Concord and the surrounding areas were originally part of the 415 area code that covered all of central California. In 1991, the area code 510 was established to represent most of the East Bay area. In 1998, the area was split into two, with the area code 925 covering the inland section of East Bay.
925 Area Code Map
How to Call a 925 Area Code Phone Number
Here’s how to make a phone call to a 925 area code phone number:
- Dial 925, the area code.
- Dial the 7-digit phone number.
Area Codes Near the Concord Area Code 925
- Stockton, CA - 209
- Sacramento, CA - 279 / 916
- San Jose, CA - 408 / 669
- Oakland, CA - 510
- Redding, CA - 530
- San Mateo, CA - 650
- Santa Rosa, CA - 707
Why Should I Get a 925 Area Code Phone Number For My Business?
The 925 area code serves Concord City, California, USA. If you are a business, looking to break into the Concord city market, it’s crucial to have a local phone number that customers recognize and can call without paying for long-distance. A local phone number with a 925 area code will help you get your foot in the door.
8x8 Local Phone Number Benefits
A local phone number isn't tied to a specific telephone line. You can use it with any device, such as a desk IP phone, mobile phone app or desktop phone app. You can manage several phone numbers via a single unified interface, as well as make and receive calls using one number.
Here are some benefits of using an 8x8 local phone number for the East Bay area in California:
- Leverage cloud-based unified communication to enhance team and customer collaboration and communication. Robust features include HD video and audio calls, SMS and texting, chat, call handling, voicemail, extensions and auto attendant
- Add a personal touch to client communications by allowing dedicated agents to give out a local number to their clients. This makes it easy for customers to get in touch and helps improve the customer experience
- Establish a local presence and a professional image. Appeal to customers in the Concord and East Bay area
- Manage all your business communications in one interface to streamline workflow. These include audio calls, video conferencing, text messages and chats. Doing so will increase productivity and minimize errors and delays
- Set up tracking for your marketing efforts by assigning a unique virtual number to each campaign
- Reduce upfront investment and ongoing overhead cost. This is because you don't need to buy extra hardware or maintain any network infrastructure. You can install a softphone app on any device to make and receive calls right away