Online Collaboration Software Comparison
Digital collaboration software eliminates the obstacles that can impede workflow. A unified communications suite allows employees at all levels of your company to work together in reaching the same goal. Instead of relying on multiple apps, 8x8's integrated system helps ensure secure, seamless operations, letting you increase productivity and profits while better serving your clients. An online collaboration software comparison easily shows why we are an industry leader and how we outpace competitors in meeting your business’ needs.
An Industry Leader In Digital Collaboration Software
As the world’s first communications cloud, 8x8 holds over 140 patents and counting. Innovation is in our DNA and it shows in our X Series cloud service. With plans that allow you to combine features such as team messaging, project integration, and voice or audio conferencing, we help to enhance productivity so that your company’s projects are completed successfully.
LifeWire praises online collaboration tools for the way they allow you to easily track and coordinate tasks while syncing data and files across multiple departments and locations. Unfortunately, the downside to this technology is that it often requires having your employees download multiple apps.
An online collaboration software comparison shows that 8x8 has streamlined this process. Instead of using two or three different applications to handle your communications, scheduling, project management, and conferencing needs, our latest X Series updates provides one powerful app that can do it all:
- Provides instant access from any location or device, supporting in-office personnel as well as remote, mobile, and home-based users.
- Supports cross-platform messaging, bridging communications through Chatter, Slack, and more than 20 other different messaging apps.
- Allows for both company-wide and invite only collaboration rooms, along with a Sameroom feature that lets you hold meetings with partners, vendors, and providers outside your organization.
- Increases video and audio conferencing capabilities, letting you accommodate up to 100 participants while providing crystal clear, reliable HD quality.
The Latest Innovations In Digital Collaboration Software
Whether you are a small company, a medium-sized business, or a major enterprise, collaboration is crucial in tapping into the potential of talented individuals within your organization. Compared to the competition, our innovative digital collaboration software stands out from the crowd by giving you the tools you need through one safe, reliable, and powerful app. What this means for your business:
- Increases engagement by giving employees at all levels the freedom to easily communicate with others and move seamlessly between projects and tasks.
- Eliminates integration issues, which save time and money in training, administration, and maintenance efforts.
- Maximizes productivity by providing secure, reliable access to data and files from any location.
Business Insider reports that by 2020, more than 50 percent of the workforce will be remote. Cloud-based corporate collaboration software capitalizes on this trend. Being able to work anywhere via one integrated and powerful app gives your company greater freedom to grow, more opportunity to increase engagement with partners and clients, and makes it easier to attract the top talent in your field.
Get The Latest In Corporate Collaboration Software
In an online collaboration software comparison, 8x8 continues to lead the industry in providing innovative cloud-based solutions that better equip and support businesses of all sizes and types. Through our X Series plans, we give you the ability to use one secure and powerful app to seamlessly integrate communications, increase engagement, and improve productivity.
With newly updated features, our corporate collaboration software lets you bridge multiple platforms, provides greater video and audio conferencing capabilities, and eliminates the need to download multiple apps, streamlining the process and reducing administrative and maintenance costs.
Your cloud provider and available features set directly affects your relationships with your clients, which directly affect your business' bottom line. Choose a superior cloud system and ensure that this effect is for the better. Fill out our online form today or call us at 1-866-879-8647 to request a no-obligation quote from an 8x8 Product Specialist.