CRM Phone System Integration
In today’s world, where everything has gone digital, customers expect a seamless experience regardless of the channels they use to do business. To be competitive, your organization must provide customers with several communication options such as instant messaging, phone, email, and social platforms. Your staff also needs to have quick access to detailed customer information to enable them to respond to customers concerns promptly.
To drive the point home, research findings by Aberdeen Group, a market intelligence company, reveal that every year, an average company loses about 25 percent of its customers. Most of these customers are lost due to poor customer service. However, with CRM phone system integration, companies can retain about 89 percent of their customers.
What is CRM?
Customer Relationship Management (CRM), as the phrase suggests, involves the consolidation and managing of the company’s relationships with potential and existing customers with the aim of enhancing their experience.
To achieve CRM goals, leading companies consider CRM Phone Integration solutions from reputable vendors. This enables them to:
- Produce screen reports of crucial customer information such as their contact and preferences
- Address customer problems much faster and therefore improve their satisfaction
- Incorporate and merge information from other software and sources on the same screen
How to Integrate Your Phone System with Your CRM?
Implementing a CRM solution and integrating it into your organization's workflow and processes is as easy as following the following four steps:
Step one – Needs analysis
This is where you need to ‘do your homework’. Allocate enough time to assess individual users and management needs. You should have a clear understanding of the business needs of the organization as a whole.
Step two – Mobile design phase
The next important step after needs analysis is design. Mobile devices have limited storage and screen size. A user must have access to an intranet if they are to recall specific information at short notice and input data for use across the enterprise.
Therefore, you should determine the important data to display then come up with suitable screens that can view the information within the limits of the device. You should also try to balance local storage with real-time access on the device. This allows users the option of working off-line with sufficient data.
Step three – Mobile app testing
In this step, you gather user acceptance through education. First, you need to select a group of about 20 percent of your desired user base. This group of better testers is trained and prepared for the implementation of phone and CRM integration. They will later be used as champions of CRM integration.
Technically, this step involves testing the functioning and performance of the mobile and software infrastructure to ensure they meet the project goals. It's also in this phase that you verify the environment and security of the live application server.
Step four- Mobile rollout
It’s now time to roll out the new program to the users. This step entails giving your users comprehensive training to ensure buy-in and help them understand the critical technical aspects.
Users who initially used to CRM on a PC with a large screen, keyboard, expansive database, and dashboards may find it challenging to adjust to phone CRM.
Advantages of CRM Phone System Integration
Perhaps you’re already aware of the mass transition of internet users from desktop to mobile phone devices as they look for real-time information. In fact, there is a rapid increase in internet traffic from mobile devices from a mere 0.7% in 2009to a whopping 52.99% in 2017.
CRM and phone integration has the following advantages:
- It enables employees to access the company’s CRM anytime from anywhere.
- It automates tracking: with the CRM-phone integration, information such as date and time of the call, name of the caller and even location of the caller will be entered automatically. With this information, you'll be able to know your customers, track their interaction with your business, and address their needs efficiently.
- It saves you money due to its simple design and ability to integrate with current systems.
- It has the capacity to analyze and store data. All phone calls are synced with the primary CRM data management.
- It is real-time: whenever and wherever a customer calls; all CRM notes, previous client interactions and every other important information about a client are automatically pulled up. This enables your employees to build rapport with customers.
- You can record your conversations with customers. This can help in measuring the quality of the service provided by employees.
- Better conversion rates for potential customers
Most businesses consider our cloud services because when it comes to security, 8x8 provides reliable, compliant and invincible cloud solutions that you can rarely get elsewhere. We offer the right technology that will not only satisfy your customers but also makes all the difference when it comes to recruiting and retaining key talent.
Your cloud provider and available features set directly affects your relationships with your clients, which directly affect your business' bottom line. Choose a superior cloud system and ensure that this effect is for the better. Fill out our online form today or call us at 1-866-879-8647 to request a no-obligation quote from an 8x8 Product Specialist