8x8 Virtual Office and Virtual Contact Center Service Terms
(Last updated on November 5, 2018)
1. APPLICABILITY AND CONFLICT
These 8x8 Virtual Office and Virtual Contact Center Service Terms and all content expressly incorporated herein (these “Terms”) apply with respect to all SaaS and Project Services (“Services”) and all equipment ordered or provided under the Agreement (such equipment, “Ordered Equipment”; such Services and equipment, “Ordered Products”). In the event of any conflict among the components of these Terms, the following order of precedence shall apply: (a) the 8x8 Virtual Office and Virtual Contact Center Regional Terms included at the end hereof (the “Regional Terms”) (which are incorporated herein) (b) the 8x8 Virtual Office and Virtual Contact Center Use Policy (available at www.8x8.com/terms-and-conditions/use-policy) (the “Use Policy”) (which is incorporated herein), and (c) the other components of these Terms.
2. SaaS SERVICES
- 2.1. Ordering SaaS Services. The entity identified as the “Customer” in the Service Agreement (“Customer”) may order SaaS Services under the Agreement, in each case by entering into a written order for the same with 8x8, Inc. (“8x8”) or its Affiliate pursuant to the Agreement (such orders, “Orders”; such SaaS Services, the “Ordered SaaS Services”). Orders shall be deemed entered into by, and shall become effective and legally binding on, the Parties upon execution by Customer. Upon placement of an Order, the applicable Ordered SaaS Services shall be provisioned, a tenant and account shall be automatically created for Customer, and Customer’s designated administrator shall receive email instructions and credentials necessary to access such Ordered SaaS Services, assign lines and/or seats to individual users, and otherwise enable Customer to access and use such Ordered SaaS Services (“Provisioning”).
- 2.2. 8x8 Responsibilities With Respect to SaaS Services.
- 2.2.1 SaaS Services Availability. 8x8 shall, itself or through one or more of its vendors, subcontractors, or other service-providers (each, a “Partner” of 8x8) or Affiliates, (a) make the Ordered SaaS Services (which shall substantially conform to the applicable Documentation) available to Customer during the Effective Period as set forth in, and subject to the terms and conditions of, the Agreement and (b) provide standard support for Ordered SaaS Services via telephone, email, and web chat during 8x8’s regular business hours.
- 2.2.2 SaaS Services Pricing Commitment. The Service Fee and Regulatory Fee rates for Ordered SaaS Services shall be as set forth in the applicable Order, and such rates may not be increased during the then-current Initial Term or renewal term (each a “Term”). In addition, such rates may not be increased for any subsequent Term, except with not