CTI Integration with CRM
The way you treat your clients and the resulting relationship is crucial to the success of your organization because, without customers, your company can't survive, right? That's why it's important that you consider the ways in which you can improve the customer experience.
Think about employing a contact center software solution that helps personalize customer interactions and form customer relationships, turning visitors into sales. Computer telephony integration (CTI) is one solution that can help make your live agents' jobs easier. So, what exactly is CTI and how can you integrate it with your current CRM system?
What is CTI Integration with CRM?
Computer telephony integration (CTI) is a feature of contact center software that allows you to personalize the customer experience by providing a pop-up display featuring each customer's information as the call comes in. This saves time on both ends - for the agent as well as the customer. The right integrated on-demand CRM and Contact Center can help your business improve dramatically.
CTI integration with customer relationship management (CRM) systems means you can access caller information right from your CRM dashboard. Agents can use CTI to control telephony functions from their own computers to mute, transfer, or conference calls, among other actions. With the right CTI-CRM integrations, you can monetize every customer interaction and discover new opportunities to satisfy the customer.
How Does It Work?
CTI works by providing a pop-up screen that displays information about who is calling and why they're calling, giving agents an upper hand in resolving issues quickly and accurately. The screen "pop" eliminates the need for your agents to go searching for customer information during the call.
Once integrated with your CRM, the CTI can provide additional information based on what's stored in your CRM. So when the customer calls, agents can see not only contact information and the reason for the call but also any additional information collected throughout the history of interactions between the customer and your company. This gives agents a better idea about how best to serve each customer.
Benefits of CTI Integration with CRM
CTI integration with CRM can provide more than a few benefits to your organization, including, but not limited to the following:
- Maximizes Customer Experience. The customer experience is tremendously improved by the integration of CTI with CRM because it connects caller information with customer history and allows the agent to provide faster, higher-quality service. It also helps reduce customer frustration because they'll spend less time repeating information and more time getting their complaints resolved.
- Boosts Agent Performance and Efficiency. By displaying a pop-up of caller information, agents can use their time more judiciously instead of wasting it looking up caller information in your CRM database. This allows agent performance to rise while efficiency improves as well. With more information at hand, agents can make better decisions about how to resolve customer issues or provide appropriate information about products and/or services.
- Increases Revenue. Without the need to replace expensive hardware and eliminating what it costs to maintain it, you'll save money by integrating your CTI with your CRM. CTI is much cheaper and much more flexible to scale than a traditional system so you save in multiple ways. Not to mention, your agents provide better service, leading to higher customer satisfactions, and subsequently, retention.
- Allows for Easy Outbound Calling. Agents can use the single user sign-on screen to make calls using a single click right from the CRM application. Each call is also automatically logged into your CRM so you never have to worry about incorrect call log data. Call reporting is another common feature of integrating CTI-CRM systems and it allows supervisors and managers to know exactly how well agents are doing.
- Automated Call Routing. With your CTI integrated with your CRM, you can have calls automatically routed to the right place. That means fewer customer annoyances and a better customer experience. No one wants to waste time getting the run around being transferred from department to department by a seemingly clueless agent staff.
CTI integration with CRM helps your team provide a better overall picture of who's calling and why, as well as any additional information you've gathered about them throughout the history of your interaction with them. You'll also enjoy increased operational efficiency, reduced customer frustration, and increased customer retention rates. With the right vendor, you could transform your customer experience from disaster to the best possible experience a customer could have.
Your cloud provider and available features set directly affects your relationship with your clients, which directly affect your business' bottom line. Choose a superior cloud system and ensure that this effect is for the better. Fill out the form below today or call us at 1-844-318-1352 to request a no-obligation quote from an 8x8 Product Specialist.