702 Area Code: What You Need to Know
Las Vegas is the 28th most populated city in the United States. Commonly known as “Sin City,” this city is famous worldwide for its entertainment, nightlife, 24-hour casinos, shopping, and high-end lifestyle.
The 702 area code covers Las Vegas, Nevada as well as several cities such as Spring Valley, Winchester, Henderson, and Sunrise Manor. Business types in this area range from sole proprietorship, partnerships, corporations, and Limited Liability Companies (LLC's). Large businesses here include MGM Resorts International, Caesars Entertainment and Las Vegas Sands. According to Business News Daily, Nevada has in excess of 230,000 small businesses.
Las Vegas generates its primary revenue from the gambling and tourism, logistics and Information Technology (IT) industries. Other significant revenue streams come from the health, aerospace and defense and manufacturing industries.
702 Area Code At a Glance
The population of Las Vegas is presently 655,529 with a density of 4,298 persons per square kilometer. That being said, there are plenty of 702 codes available, as businesses and residents are always giving up these numbers.
Las Vegas Area Code 702 History
The code was established in 1947 and was split to establish area code 775 in 1998. In 2014, area code 725 was established as an overlay for area code 702. And on May 3, 2014, ten-digit dialing became compulsory for area codes 725 and 702.
702 Area Code Map
How to Call a 702 Area Code Phone Number
Here’s how to make a phone call to a 702 area code phone number:
- Dial 702, the area code.
- Dial the 7-digit phone number.
Area Codes Near the 702 Area Code
Why Should I Get a 702 Area Code Phone Number For My Business?
The 702 area code serves the Las Vegas area in Nevada, USA. Job growth is skyrocketing, bringing in workers from all over the United States who are attracted to the low cost of living in this area.
If you are a business looking to break into the Las Vegas market, it’s crucial to have a local phone number that customers recognize and can call without paying for long-distance. A virtual phone number with a 702 area code will get your foot in the door.
Benefits of a Local Area Code Phone Number with 8x8
You'll get the best telephony has to offer with a local number, as it's super flexible. These numbers can be tailored for businesses of all sizes. Numbers are not tied to a specific line and can be used on any device. This eradicates physical limitations for your business. It's a secondary number that diverts to your chosen 8x8 extension, auto attendant, ring group, or queue. Here's a look at why you should get an 8x8 local number.
- Track your marketing campaigns: Check the progress of your campaigns with a virtual number that lets you monitor call logs.
- It's cost-effective: Get a local number and help your customers save money as they'll be paying local call rates.
- Create a local presence: Customers will be more likely to contact a company if it has a local presence and virtual numbers give you just that.
- Large selection of local numbers: Expand your presence in as many states as you'd like to when you select your number from any rate center and area code.
- It's multi-functional: Use one number for all your calls and texts from many devices.
- Low maintenance: There's no need to maintain any equipment as we'll oversee any technical issues.
- Boost your professional image: Select as many numbers as necessary, one for each service within your company.
- Create an international presence: Expand your global presence with an international toll-free number.
Get your 702 Area Code Local Phone Number with 8x8 Express
Get a 702 area code phone number and make the right impression with 8x8 Express Business Phone System. 8x8 Express provides you with unlimited calling, HD audio and video conferencing, business SMS and more. Start your free 30-day trial today!