Make the Most Out of an Auto Dialer
Just a couple of decades ago, there was no Internet. So, the only effective way back then to generate leads, makes sales and generate revenue was by calling prospects and conducting physical meetings. Some companies even hired a professional support staff that received customer queries over the phone to help solve them.
Today, our world is full of fast-paced machines and software that help to run our daily schedules and get work done faster — and we're are at a point where generating leads online is easier and convenient. An autodialer is an ultimate tool to generate these leads and make more sales. The tool renders telemarketers much more productive and efficient in the manner they make calls and approach customers. So why is it so critical?
What is an Autodialer?
An automatic dialer is an example of a computer telephony integration, a software program that's used to automatically call a large volume of phone numbers from a database. It means that any particular sales agent can automatically increase the number of calls they make throughout the day, thereby reducing any time spent on dialing individual numbers and also eliminating human error that may occur with manual dialing. This translates to more sales.
How Does Autodialer Software Work?
Calling customers is not new to companies; after all, autodialers, outbound calling and telemarketing have been with us for some time now. The only unique thing about autodialers is that some of today's leading companies have discovered how to use an autodialer app as a strategic method to reach active customers.
So, How Does an Autodialer Work?
Auto-dialing is more of a computer helping us with long calling lists. The software works in two ways: First, the computer makes the call and broadcasts the message once the phone is answered. Second, once a customer answers the phone, the computer hands the call over to an agency representative who is ready to talk to the client.
When an autodialer broadcasts a pre-recorded message, it's often called voice broadcasting, and when the phone call is handed over to a live agent, it's called the predictive auto dialer. The computer software is developed to automatically make many calls to different people throughout the day depending on past records and information in their database. An agent can use an auto dialer app to set up multiple tasks automatically and find time to do other important tasks.
The software can call your desired audience and deliver the message you want without getting tired. And with algorithms getting better each day, this software is benefiting a host of businesses. In fact, you can boost your business by incorporating the software into your marketing department and have this software aligned with the customer’s requirement and see how efficient it will be.
Autodialers come in different forms from which businesses can choose depending on their requirements. The major types include:
- Smart autodialer: The software is able to handle personalized messages and collect different tones or speech feedbacks.
- Power dialer/predictive dialer: It helps companies to provide proficient and reliable outbound dialing processes.
- Preview dialer: With this dialer, it's possible to view the phone details before dialing any call to a client. It allows the agents to preview the contact information of the customer they intend to talk to.
Before choosing an auto dialer software provider, check for availability of an updated system, readiness for operation, customization and maintenance, as well as its reputation in the market.
The Benefits of Autodialers in Collections
The collection industry benefits from auto dialers in many ways. Since they deal with a large number of people, a software that calls a couple of lines per agent can help maximize the potential of reaching out to more account holders. Some of the benefits of using an autodialer in the collection industry include:
- Improves the productivity of agents: An autodialer can help increase agent productivity by automatically dialing a list of phone numbers and only connecting a call to the agent once a live caller appears on the other end. This helps to save time and allows agents to connect with more people.
- Provides superior automation: Integration of an outbound dialing process with an automated messaging system can help send messages at a faster rate without the presence of an agent. You can send an instant notification to customers on upcoming billings.
- Bypasses outdated phone numbers and busy signals: An autodialer can get rid of calls that are busy or unanswered, or for phone numbers that don’t exist. It helps most companies increase the number of calls and minimizes agents' idle time.
- Offers Fair Collection Practices: An autodialer ensures there are limited automatic redial attempts and that all calls are made in the most suitable time of the day, thus maintaining fair collection practices.
Making the Case for a Solid Investment
In a nutshell, it’s evident auto dialers are useful tools to help generate leads, contact customers and convert sales. They can be used in any industry, including customer service, and be customized based on business needs, which is a good investment for any sales team.
Your cloud provider and available features set directly affects your collection business' bottom line. Choose a superior cloud system and ensure that this effect is for the better. Fill out our online form today or call us at 1-866-879-8647 to request a no-obligation quote from an 8x8 Product Specialist.