Outlook and Skype for Business (Lync) Integration with 8x8 Virtual Office
The 8x8 Microsoft Integration allows you to access 8x8 Virtual Office features from Outlook and Skype for Business (Lync). The 8x8 Microsoft Integration includes all the functionality from the previous 8x8 Outlook Integration and adds Skype for Business (Lync) Call Integration.
The 8x8 Microsoft Integration links your Microsoft Outlook contacts with your Virtual Office extension.
- Incoming calls to your Virtual Office extension will show a dialog window with contact information from your Outlook directory.
- The 8x8 Microsoft Integration adds an 8x8 Call button to Outlook so you can place calls directly from your Outlook address book.
8x8 Virtual Meeting support:
- Check co-worker availability and schedule a Virtual Meeting from within Outlook.
- View and join the Virtual Meetings you’re hosting or invited to from Outlook.
- Requires an 8x8 Virtual Office Pro or Virtual Meeting standalone user account.
Skype for Business (Lync) Call Integration
The 8x8 Microsoft Integration allows you to make calls from Skype for Business (Lync) using your 8x8 Virtual Office extension.
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 or later
- Outlook Integration:
- Microsoft Outlook 2003 or later
- Skype for Business (Lync) Integration:
- Lync 2013 or Skype for Business 2015 client
- Skype for Business (Lync) Online or Server
- 8x8 Virtual Office Desktop version 4.0+
User Guide and Download
NOTE: If you have the previous 8x8 Outlook Integration installed, please use Windows Control panel to uninstall this program before installing the new 8x8 Microsoft Integration.