Up Your Game With Unified Communications
Learn why enterprises increasingly are switching to cloud-based VoIP unified communications, for benefits ranging from cost savings to improved customer satisfaction to security, compliance and business continuity.
Big wins include improved company unity, reduced management hassles and better support for mobile, global and distributed workers.
See how companies are using hosted unified communications to:
- Save money by eliminating hardware acquisition and maintenance costs
- Unite all company locations on one communications platform
- Expand rapidly to capture new opportunities and open new offices
- Reduce management hassles; all upgrades and maintenance taken care of in the cloud
- Provide a rich set of communication and collaboration features across the enterprise
- Consolidate features, such as phone, fax, meetings, videoconferencing and contact centres
- Achieve business continuity, even under adverse conditions
- Support mobile and remote workers anywhere, on the same system