NetSuite Integration with 8x8 Virtual Office
8x8 improves user productivity by integrating advanced communications and call logging with NetSuite—a leading integrated cloud business software suite.
Today’s NetSuite users are under pressure to boost productivity and contain costs. But incoming calls arrive without identification, and time is wasted while users search for context in NetSuite. Outbound calling is tedious and distracting compared to the ease of click-to-dial from your browser. Logging call details takes too long, so it’s often overlooked, and important customer contact information is lost.
8x8 Virtual Office for NetSuite solves these challenges by providing the advanced features and call quality you need to enhance user productivity and your customers’ experiences. 8x8 Virtual Office for NetSuite launches conveniently from your NetSuite dashboard to help optimize engagement with your customers, partners, and vendors.
8x8 Virtual Office for NetSuite advantages
- Enhanced workflow: Boost productivity with click-to-dial within your NetSuite application. Get instant caller context with inbound caller identification and screen pops. Log notes for your contacts during or after your conversation.
- Improved user experience: Enjoy an improved user experience that expedites your workflow and includes more settings to optimize Virtual Office for NetSuite just for you.
- Advanced telephony features: Keep your current phone number. Allow one number to ring on multiple devices including the 8x8 mobile app and your desk phone. Take advantage of ring groups, auto attendant, and more.
- Single contact directory: Easily sync your 8x8 Virtual Office and NetSuite contacts to have one directory for searching.
- Advanced analytics: Improve control with easy-to-use 8x8 analytics. Gain rapid insights into the historical and real-time information associated with all Virtual Office extensions and devices
NOTE: NetSuite plugin requires users to have active NetSuite and Virtual Office licenses.