8x8 Virtual Office integration with NetSuite
Improve user productivity by integrating 8x8 communications and call logging into NetSuite.
Today’s NetSuite users are under pressure to boost productivity and contain costs. But incoming calls arrive without identification, and time is wasted while users search for context in NetSuite. Outbound calling is tedious and distracting compared to the ease of click-to-dial from your browser. Logging call details takes too long, so it’s often overlooked, and important customer contact information is lost.
8x8 Virtual Office for NetSuite solves these challenges by providing the advanced features and call quality you need to enhance user productivity and customer experience. 8x8 Virtual Office for NetSuite launches conveniently from your NetSuite dashboard to help optimize engagement with your customers, partners and vendors.
8x8 Virtual Office for NetSuite advantages
- Enhanced workflow: Boost productivity with click-to-dial within your NetSuite application. Get instant caller context with inbound caller identification and screen pops. Log notes for your contacts during or after your conversation.
- Improved user experience: Streamlined interaction expedites workflows to make customer interactions more efficient and effective.
- Advanced telephony features: Keep your current phone number. Allow one number to ring on multiple devices including the 8x8 mobile app and your desk phone. Take advantage of ring groups, auto attendant and more.
- Single contact directory: Easily sync your 8x8 Virtual Office and NetSuite contacts to have one directory for searching.
- Advanced analytics: Improve control with easy-to-use 8x8 analytics. Gain rapid insights into the historical and real-time information associated with all Virtual Office extensions and devices.
NOTE: NetSuite plugin requires users to have active NetSuite and Virtual Office licenses.