Microsoft Dynamics 365 - CRM Integration with Contact Center
Enhance your team’s effectiveness by combining CRM system and Contact Center on a single platform
Customer relationship management (CRM) is a key for any business, small or big. CRM systems help in streamlining processes and increasing profitability for your sales, marketing, and support teams. Given majority of customer interactions happen over the phone, how about integrating communications with your CRM software?
The integration offers enhanced experience while embedding communications onto CRM software without losing features of the individual products. Key features of integrating contact center with Microsoft Dynamics 365 include:
- Click-to-dial: Place a call by clicking on any contact within Dynamics CRM record improving efficiency.
- Easy call management: Make, take and transfer calls without toggling between the windows.
- Personalized customer experience: Window pop-ups with single match caller details to understand the purpose of the call before even connecting.
- Auto logging: Call and chat logs after every interaction added to the Dynamics CRM record.
- Integrated search: One tab to search leads, opportunities, contacts, cases, and organizations.
The built-in integration of 8x8 contact center and Microsoft Dynamics 365 gives you one system of engagement by integrating contact center capabilities onto your Microsoft Dynamics 365 experience.