What is Zoho CRM?
Customer relationship management (CRM) software like Zoho helps businesses stay on top of their sales cycles and manage their sales leads with confidence. Thanks to great CRM software that integrates with call center software platforms, call centers can stay ahead and competitively approach their sales processes.
Zoho CRM is one of the many CRMs that integrate with 8x8's call center software solution. To find the right call center software vendor for you, it's important to take into consideration which integrations are available. This allows you to stick with your existing CRM, too, and do what you can to make the most of your software investments.
What is Zoho CRM?
Zoho CRM helps you manage your leads and your sales pipeline so you can stay in touch with customers more effectively. With features designed around business needs throughout the sales cycle, Zoho CRM offers a variety of practical features that call centers can rely on to help businesses meet more of their goals.
Some Zoho features:
- Manage your sales pipeline: With features that help you track key information about your leads, prospecting, and sales, you can stay on top of your sales cycle.
- Collaboration features: Your entire team can communicate and share documents within the Zoho platform as you manage the lead generation and sales process.
- Customizable features: Customize Zoho to your needs and changes in your business. As your environment changes, Zoho can change along with it. If your business needs to keep scaling, you can adjust Zoho to reflect that.
- Zia, the Zoho AI: Featuring an AI called Zia, Zoho can intelligently predict sales outcomes and identify key trends in your lead generation and sales data that your business can use to grow proactively. You can even communicate with Zia via automated chat.
- Multi-channel communication: With Zoho, you can bring all of your customers' communications with your organization into view within the platform.
Plus, there are many other features. CRM systems can make it much easier to stay in touch with your prospects and source better leads.
Does Zoho CRM Integrate with Call Center Software?
Zoho CRM does integrate with call center software, making it much easier to use and more useful for businesses looking to benefit from both. Within a single platform integrated together, your organization can benefit from software that makes agents' jobs easier and improves the experience for leads and customers.
With integrated CRM software, your organization can make it easier for agents. They have access to the right information while they are on calls, so they can offer services to customers that are relevant and actually helpful.
What about 8x8? Does Zoho CRM Integrate with 8x8's Call Center Software?
Yes, 8x8 does integrate out-of-the-box with Zoho CRM. You can use them together from the beginning if you want to do so. Your organization can take advantage of Zoho's features within the 8x8 call center software platform. This way, your company can get the most from your investment in Zoho and benefit from 8x8's call center software and service.
8x8 does feature a built-in CRM and allows customer information to "pop" up onscreen during agent calls and interactions with customers. Zoho and 8x8 can work together when agents are looking for specific information about key contacts, leads, and customers. Thanks to integration together, your business can get more out of your software investment and improve your sales process.
How Can I Get Started with 8x8 and Zoho CRM?
Zoho CRM is one of the featured integrations with 8x8's virtual contact center cloud system. Your organization doesn't have to choose one or the other---you can have both thanks to technology that is fully compatible and seamlessly works together. Zoho CRM helps you manage your sales cycle and collaborate across your team. 8x8 supports this by integrating with Zoho.
Your cloud provider and available features set directly affects your relationships with your clients, which directly affect your business' bottom line. Choose a superior cloud system and ensure that this effect is for the better. Fill out our online form today or call us at 1-866-879-8647 to request a no-obligation quote from an 8x8 Product Specialist.