Boost Sales With Small Business CRM Software & Phone Systems
Small business CRM software, integrated with your phone system, is part of an essential foundation to the start of your empire, and yet most small business owners don’t even know what a CRM is, nor how it is used to increase sales.
Most startups fail within the first five years due to lack of business skills and poor planning, ultimately resulting in lack of sales. It’s therefore wise to grasp how CRM software for small businesses propels sales, the benefits of using a phone system with it, and what features to look for in the software.
This article will explain all you need to know from a high-level perspective.
What is CRM Software?
Firstly, CRM is an abbreviation of Customer Relationship Management.
Small business CRM software offers a host of functionality, but primarily, it’s where you store all customer data, as well as the data of prospective customers.
Use the software to keep a record of calls made, tasks carried out, emails sent and email opens tracked, reports created, appointments made, and to add notes. For bigger companies, it is an essential tool for teams in order to keep customer records updated and everyone on the team in the loop.
Most CRM software for small business is cloud-based, so that any data added or changes made are in real time so that when anything is updated from anywhere in the world, it is reflected in real time.
How Does CRM Software Increase Sales?
Did you know that it costs 5 times more to replace an old customer than to keep an existing one?
So it makes sense that repeat business is what any small business needs to aim for. The problem is that the majority have no strategy in place to get people to buy from them over and over again.
Small business CRM software is used to implement a strategy that will increase sales.
- Keep a record of customer and prospect data so that you can personalize communication in marketing initiatives.
- Some CRM software for small business allows segmentation, and this improves marketing results.
- Keeping track of customers allows you to ask for referrals and targeted testimonials which build credibility in marketing campaigns.
- Find out what’s working and what’s not, or how to improve results, with reporting functionality.
- Improve customer satisfaction by using alerts. When a customer is promised something, it will be fulfilled. In addition, when the whole team has access to the CRM and any of them interacts with a client, they can easily review the history or notes in order to enhance the customer experience.
Benefits of Integrating CRM Software With Phone Systems
Integrate your phone system with your CRM software to:
- Allow all employees with access to insert notes while making calls, so that nothing gets lost on scraps of paper, and everyone has access to data.
- Keep tabs on all sales and marketing activity.
- Record all calls for quality control and training.
- Generate reports easily because all activity is recorded and tracked.
- Allow use by staff members or freelancers located in any part of the world, and the system is updated in real time.
- Track sales leads and create sophisticated and optimized marketing campaigns.
How to Find the Right Software for Your Requirements
CRM software was originally created to replace those outdated index cards.
It has since evolved and many of them can now be used as an entire marketing and sales hubs. For instance, some CRM software even offers the ability to create an entire website and all that’s needed with it to acquire sales and perform marketing activities.
How you choose the right software depends on many factors. For example, if you don’t yet have a website, you may want to select a system that offers you everything in one, and which will cost the same, or perhaps even less, than paying for different services scattered all over the place.
Here are a few questions to deliberate over:
- What sales and marketing functions are needed?
- How much would it cost to pay for each functionality separately, and does one CRM software provide everything required?
- Does the CRM software integrate with any other software needed in your company?
- How many employees need access to the software?
- What is the cost of the software and is it justifiable?
- Is call center capability necessary?
- Is the CRM software targeted at small or large business?
- How easy is it to use?
Increasing Sales With CRM Software
The key to increasing sales with small business CRM software is choosing the right one to fulfill your sales and marketing strategy.
Your cloud provider and available features set directly affects your relationships with your clients, which directly affect your business' bottom line. Choose a superior cloud system and ensure that this effect is for the better. Fill out our online form today or call us at 1-866-879-8647 to request a no-obligation quote from an 8x8 Product Specialist.