Integrating Your Call Center with Salesforce Delivers Powerful Results
Running a world-class communications system from the cloud can help your business to stand out from the pack. But when that system is seamlessly integrated with Salesforce, the world's leading customer relationship management software platform, then it has the potential to become an unstoppable force.
That's exactly the reason why 8x8 partnered with Salesforce to provide a cloud-based integration that combines the strengths of the two products. That means massive time savings for customers who can get their service up and running in a matter of days, rather than the months of integration that it used to take.
What is Salesforce CRM software?
Salesforce is one of the most successful businesses to emerge from the digital economy. It's primary product is a customer relationship management (CRM) software product that manages to bring all of a customer's information together into one, integrated platform. By doing so, it enables businesses to offer a customer-centric communications platform that gives you marketing, sales, customer service and business analysis - all in one place.
It's an incredibly empowering solution for a busy call center environment.
6 Reasons Why Salesforce & 8x8 Integration is Vital
- Save time with a single sign-on: Every time an 8x8 agent signs in, they are automatically logged in to Salesforce at the same time. This saves agents a lot of time and hassle, and it frees up IT support from tedious login issues.
- Match customers and agents: These are built-in smart routing capabilities that automatically match up customers with a specific agent that can solve the problem they are experiencing.
- Empower agents with information: An agent is only as effective as the information they have. Salesforce integration means data is delivered to an agent's Salesforce browser based on the caller's phone number.
- Provide better data: Better results come from having better data. Thus, consolidated reporting and administrative information mean that better information gets to the people who need — when they need it.
- Integrate Salesforce Classic and Lightning: 8x8 Virtual Contact Center supports integration with both the Classic as well as the Lightning Experience platforms and desktop environments.
- Console and non-Console: 8x8’s integration fits seamlessly into the Salesforce environment, providing an intuitive interface that makes it easier for your employees to do their jobs.
When you integrate phone, meetings, messaging, collaboration and the capabilities of a call center, all in one platform, then you are delivering unprecedented power to agents representing your brand.
Why Integrate With Salesforce?
The more tools agents have to work with, the more power they have to provide effective solutions to any problems. But there is a caveat to that: More tools can lead to complexity and confusion if they are not integrated well. By linking the tools you already use into a simple integration, you're enabling the work to get done in a quicker and more efficient manner, as well as reducing the risk of task duplication.
The chief benefits of integrating Salesforce with 8x8 are:
- Freeing up agents' time with automatic logins, quicker calls and simpler tools
- Providing agents with the most up-to-date, necessary information as soon as they receive the call
- Realizing lower and more predictable costs
- Creating more selling opportunities
Imagine a client calling into your business who discovers the agent she is talking to is already equipped with the name of the business, her job title, opening and closing hours, any open activities that haven't been resolved, as well as a history of the calls and issues that have been resolved. Furthermore, the client's call has been directed to exactly the right agent, who is able to help them with their issues. That puts your company in a very powerful and proactive position in relation to the client.
As one of the most powerful companies in the digital age, Salesforce keeps expanding the list of benefits that come with integration, including a social networking plug-in that enables users to monitor and take part in conversations about their company via social media, providing analytical tools to trace your company's progress and a variety of services such as email alerts, Google search, and in certain cases, access to customers' entitlement and contracts.
The unprecedented power of VoIP, combined with a world-class CRM, means elevating the art of business communications to a new level.
Your cloud provider and available features set directly affects your relationships with your clients, which directly affect your business' bottom line. Choose a superior cloud system and ensure that this effect is for the better. Fill out our online form today or call us at 1-866-879-8647 to request a no-obligation quote from an 8x8 Product Specialist.