Panasonic KX-TGP600 DECT Phone
Panasonic TGP600 SIP DECT bundle includes a cordless handset (KX-TPA60) and a wall-mountable DECT base unit. KX-TGP600 is great for small or medium sized businesses. You can use up to 8 handsets on a base, adding up to 7 more handsets to the handset/base bundle, and it is non-blocking, handling 8 simultaneous calls.
The KX-TPA60 DECT wireless handset, has a vivid color LCD. The KX-TPA65 wireless desk phone can also be connected to the base as one of the 8 connections. Since it’s a DECT deskset, no cabling except for AC power is required. The KX-UDT131 Ruggedized handset is also available.
The coverage area of the base unit is approximately 100-200 ft. indoors, depending on the environment. For greater range, there is an optional repeater, which can double the range, and multiple repeaters (up to 6) can be cascaded.
- Support for up to 8 DECT handsets / up to 8 independent SIP registrations
- Up to 8 concurrent calls for each base (non-blocking)
- Up to 6 repeaters to extend range (these can also be cascaded)
- Noise reduction technology reduces background noise
- A fully charged battery can support up to 200 hours standby time / 11 hours talk time
- SRTP (Secure Real-Time Transport Protocol) is available as an option for enhanced security
Panasonic DECT KX-TGP600 Kit (Base + Handset) $161.99
Panasonic DECT KX-TPA60 Added Handsets $87.99
Panasonic KX-UDT131 DECT Ruggedized HS $291.99
Panasonic KX-TPA65 DECT DeskPhone $121.99
Panasonic KX-A406 DECT Repeater $152.99
- Panasonic DECT Base Kit KX-TGP600 Pairing and Activation Guide
- Panasonic DECT KX-TGP600 User Guide for 8x8 PBX Service
- Panasonic KX-TGP600 Installation Guide (KX-TGP600 series)
DECT equipment supplied by 8x8 has been pre-configured and updated with software to support 8x8 service and 8x8 secure service activation. Used or refurbished DECT equipment or customer supplied DECT equipment is currently not supported for DECT service. Please refer to compatibility guide.