Cisco 8800 Expansion Module
The optional Cisco IP Phone 8800 Series Key Expansion Module delivers affordable and scalable expansion of programmable line and feature key appearances on Cisco IP Phone 8851, 8861, and 8865 endpoints.
Keys can be customized for frequently used telephony features such as speed dials, offering one-button-to-push access to colleagues contacted most often. It also supports shared-line appearances between administrative staff, knowledge workers, and managers to increase responsiveness and personal interaction with inbound callers.
The IP Phone 8800 Key Module enhances productivity with simpler and more efficient communications.
- User Experience Modes : Session Line Mode (SLM)
- Physical-programmable line and feature keys : 18 per module
- Software-programmable line and feature keys : 18 (through page 2 key) per module
- Total programmable line and feature keys : 36 per module; adds up to 108 in 3-module configuration
- Number of key modules supported :
- 8851 model: up to 2
- 8861 model: up to 3
- 8865 model: up to 3
- Power : Power over Ethernet (PoE) and power cube (configuration and feature-dependent when using PoE)
- Display : 4.3 inches (109.2 mm) color, 480 x 272 pixel
Cisco 8800 Expansion Module only $239