Routers and Firewalls
Ensure that your network can provide you with best quality voice and data. We offer routers and firewalls to provide security and Quality of Service to guarantee you get the most out of your 8x8 business phone service.
D-Link DIR-655 QoS Router
Already preconfigured with 8x8 QoS settings! The router builds in sophisticated Quality of Service (QoS) monitoring that prioritizes both wired and wireless Internet traffic to enable enhanced phone calling (VoIP) experience by giving priority to latency-sensitive VoIP phone calls while relegating downloads and less important traffic to a lower service tier, thus ensuring the best experience for everyone. The router supports the latest wireless security features to help prevent unauthorized access.
- Recommended for locations with 1-5 normal users, up to 10 light users
- Intelligent QoS technology for superior VoIP
- Four Gigabit ports for incredible wired network speeds
- Wireless speeds up to 14x faster than Wireless G
- Greater coverage for your entire office or home office
- Connect computers, VoIP phones and other devices
- D-Link Green product (hardware version A3 or later)
Price: $150.00 To order, call 8x8 sales at 866.835.2979
EdgeMarc 250AE QoS Router
Already preconfigured with 8x8 QoS settings! The EdgeMarc 250AE-10 QoS Router can be deployed as a low-cost Internet access router for use in small offices of 5-25 users, optimized to support cloud based VoIP, live video, and unified communications services, as well as support your office’s data needs and connect your office to your broadband Internet service. Its Quality of Service capability includes packet prioritization and data traffic shaping for live traffic, providing for higher quality VoIP and live video calls over your Internet connection. It’s an all-in-one small office solution that includes both DSL and ethernet access connections to the Internet, a QoS Router, a Firewall/NAT, and an 8-port Gigabit Ethernet LAN Switch. It can be configured to provide fail-over where more than one Internet connection is available if one of the Internet connections goes down.
- Recommended for 5-25 users with low VPN requirements
- Up to 10 heavy users (Heavy voice for example, call center use or heavy data such as video/image intensive)
- Up to 25 normal users (10 concurrent calls, each user has occasional video/image high data rate use)
- Supports modest VPN requirements – Up to 3 Mbps VPN traffic, up to 2 concurrent VPN tunnels
- Good value where growth over 25 users is not planned
Price: $299.99 To order, call 8x8 sales at 866.835.2979
EdgeMarc 4550-15 QoS Router
Already preconfigured with 8x8 QoS settings! The EdgeMarc 4550-15 QoS router is a flexible, application-ready network services gateway that can be deployed as a low-cost WAN access router for use with hosted VoIP and unified communications services. It’s an all-in-one box for data routing, VLANs, firewall, and support for VoIP. Its Quality of Service capability includes packet prioritization and data traffic shaping for VoIP calls. It includes 1 WAN interface to your broadband service and 4 LAN interfaces to connect your office network to the Internet.
- Quality of Service (QoS) for prioritizing voice and multimedia traffic
- Recommended for 10 -100 users
- Up to 30 heavy users (Heavy voice usage such as call center use or heavy data such as video or image-intensive use)
- Up to 100 normal users (30 concurrent calls, each user has occasional video/image high data rate use)
- Supports heavy VPN requirements: up to 75 Mbps VPN traffic, up to 22 concurrent VPN tunnels
Price: $499.99 To order, call 8x8 sales at 866.835.2979
EdgeMarc 4750-15 QoS Router
Already preconfigured with 8x8 QoS settings! The EdgeMarc 4750-15 QoS router is a flexible, application-ready network services gateway that can be deployed as a high value WAN access router for use with hosted VoIP and unified communications services. It’s an all-in-one box for data routing, VLANs, firewall, and support for VoIP. Its Quality of Service capability includes voice traffic prioritization and traffic shaping for delivering great sounding VoIP calls with lowest sound delay. It features 2 WAN interfaces to broadband internet services. The device also has 8 LAN interfaces for connecting your internet services to your local LANs.
- EdgeMarc 4750 QoS Routers are designed for medium business recommended for offices with 50 – 400 active users.
- If you have a true high speed Internet connection (25mbps or higher) you can get the most out of your service by using this router.
- It supports up to 100 concurrent VoIP calls and provides up to 100 Mbps of WAN internet bandwidth for voice / video / data traffic.
- It is a powerful solution, optimized to support heavy voice usage such as call centers and at the same time handle heavy video or data usage.
- If you have more than one WAN Internet connection (recommended for medium to large businesses), the EdgeMarc 4750 offers a built-in dual WAN interface with failover. If one connection goes down, it will automatically migrate voice, video, and data traffic to the other active connection. This is a highly effective type of service protection.
Price: $999.99 To order, call 8x8 sales at 866.835.2979