Leverage Cloud Centre Technology for Omni-channel Service Delivery
Business process outsourcing is made easy with the adaptation of a hosted contact centre. This Frost and Sullivan report explains the setbacks posed by traditional contact centre, and explores the possibilities of a next-generation virtual contact centre.
Hosted versus standard? Download this complimentary Frost and Sullivan report to learn:
- The projected growth of hosted contact centres, along with the estimated decline of traditional call centres
- How an omni-channel system simplifies, yet improves, the overall customer experience
- The benefits of virtual contact centres and employing a work-at-home model
- How cloud-based, Software-as-a-Service can bring new capabilities without depleting resources
- What to look for in a hosted contact centre provider