Panasonic KX-TGP600 DECT Phone
Panasonic TGP600 SIP DECT bundle includes a cordless handset (KX-TPA60) and a wall-mountable DECT base unit. KX-TGP600 is great for small or medium sized businesses. You can use up to 8 handsets on a base, adding up to 7 more handsets to the handset/base bundle, and it is non-blocking, handling 8 simultaneous calls.
The KX-TPA60 DECT wireless handset, has a vivid color LCD. The KX-TPA65 wireless desk phone can also be connected to the base as one of the 8 connections. Since it’s a DECT deskset, no cabling except for AC power is required. The KXUDT121 ultra-compact handset now the KX-UDT131 Ruggedized handset is also available.
The coverage area of the base unit is approximately 100-200 ft. indoors, depending on the environment. For greater range, there is an optional repeater, which can double the range, and multiple repeaters (up to 6) can be cascaded.
- Support for up to 8 DECT handsets / up to 8 independent SIP registrations
- Up to 8 concurrent calls for each base (non-blocking)
- Up to 6 repeaters to extend range (these can also be cascaded)
- Noise reduction technology reduces background noise
- A fully charged battery can support up to 200 hours standby time / 11 hours talk time
- SRTP (Secure Real-Time Transport Protocol) is available as an option for enhanced security
- Panasonic DECT Base Kit KX-TGP600 Pairing and Activation Guide
- Panasonic DECT KX-TGP600 User Guide for 8x8 PBX Service
- Panasonic KX-TGP600 Installation Guide (KX-TGP600 series)