Polycom VVX 250 IP Phone
The Polycom® VVX® 250 business IP desk phone is a high quality, four-line, IP phone that delivers reliable performance and an enterprise grade sound quality. Idea for knowledge workers, a well as cubicle workers who need the high-quality features that today’s modern business environment demands. The VVX 250 combines an attractive new ergonomic hardware design and an intuitive user interface that together reduce the time spent learning new features and functions. The VVX 250 improves personal productivity by offering end users easy access to the most frequently used call functions, such as directory, hold/resume and transfer.
- Supports HD Voice™ G.722, G.722.1, G.729AB, G.711(a/u)
- 2.8” color display: an engaging experience offering visual information at a glance.
- Two Gigabit Ethernet ports offer cost savings and performance benefits.
- USB port enables users to move data around more quickly.
- 4 line key buttons – Use the standard 2 line keys for managing two live calls on your phone at the same time, and use the 2 others as speed dial keys. Or add-on Power Keys Service to manage up to 4 live calls at the same time and also monitor the call status of up to 2 other extensions — all this without the need for adding a sidecar.
- Future-proof — Extensible technology platform for years of future apps being developed for this game-changing new platform.
- HD Voice — Revolutionary voice quality using Polycom HD Voice technology
- Group Intercom Paging — Intercom to up to 23 paging groups that you define or broadcast out to all other Polycom sets in your office.
- Power Keys — Take advantage of the unused line keys on your Polycom phone and turn it into a powerful call handling and workgroup monitoring tool. The Power Keys Service is an optional service that allows you to assign BLF (Presence) keys and line appearance keys to transform your phone into a powerful workhorse.
- Supports Polycom’s Acoustic Fence noise reduction for use in noisy environments.
VVX 250 Only £119.99 (Includes AC Adapter)