Knowledge is power, and big savings too! Managing your organization’s costs can be a full time job. What if you could actually lower your costs and get a better phone system? It’s a perfect score.
Phone Systems for Education
Schools nationwide are cutting costs and getting rid of hassles with 8x8 Voice over IP (VoIP) phone service for educational institutions. 8x8 offers schools and libraries the same low costs and advanced features that businesses have enjoyed for years. 8x8 helps you:
- Avoid paying the huge up-front costs of a PBX or traditional carrier.
- Lower your phone costs.
- Eliminate the need to pay for upgrades or to “get someone in here to fix the phones” again!
- Get the VoIP extras that traditional phone systems lack—such as voicemail-to-email, web conferencing and Internet faxing.
The technology is easy to use and manage, and the cost is phenomenally competitive, especially compared to do-it-yourself phone systems. 8x8’s participation in E-rate allowed us to add features and capacity to our phone system and still keep our costs down.George Zaferos Business Administrator
How VoIP Helps K-20 Institutions Succeed
Education: Cloud-Based Communications in Education
Gartner Magic Quadrant
8x8 Named a Leader in Gartner‘s Unified Communications as a Service Magic Quadrant
2012-2016 5 Years Running
- 8x8 Partners with Softchoice to Bring Cloud Communications and Contact Center Offerings to Midmarket and Enterprise Companies in North America
- 8x8 Launches New Global Distribution Model with Leading Master Agents and Value Added Distributors
- Azure Selects 8x8 Communications Cloud Ahead of Overseas Expansion