Polycom VVX 501 IP Phone
The Polycom VVX 501 IP phone is a new class of IP desk phone with extraordinary technology innovation. The Polycom VVX 500 is ideal for multitasking professionals, receptionists or group admins who require multi-call management with quick and responsive call handling. The VVX 501 also comes with a built-in Gigabit Ethernet bridge to connect a high speed device to your phone.
- Color touchscreen – Innovative interface is similar to a smartphone, just tap and swipe screen with your finger
- 12 line keys – Use the standard 2 line keys for managing two live calls on your phone at the same time, and use the others as speed dial keys, or add-on Power Keys Service to manage up to 6 live calls at a time and monitor the call status of 6 other extensions — all without the need for a sidecar.
- Video capable — Option to add a VVX webcam for two-way video calls or for joining video conferences.
- Future-proof — Extensible technology platform for years of future apps and USB add-ons being developed for this game-changing new platform.
- HD Voice — Revolutionary voice quality using Polycom HD Voice technology
- Group Intercom Paging — Intercom to up to 23 paging groups that you define, or broadcast out to all other Polycom sets in your office.
- Power Keys — Take advantage of the unused line keys on your Polycom phone and turn it into a powerful call handling and workgroup monitoring tool. The Power Keys Service is an optional service that allows you to assign BLF (Presence) keys and line appearance keys to transform your phone into a powerful workhorse.