Polycom VVX 401 / 411 IP Phone
The Polycom® VVX® 401 is a durable mid-range business phone that delivers unsurpassed voice quality and clarity. It provides a high-quality, cost-effective solution for front line staff handling moderate call volumes and improves productivity for office workers. The intuitive color user interface makes navigation easy and requires minimal training. The VVX 401 is also extensible and supports “sidecar” expansion modules as your business grows. The VVX 411 model also comes with a built-in Gigabit Ethernet bridge to connect a high speed device to your phone.
- 12 line Key Buttons — Use the standard two line keys for managing two live calls on your phone at the same time, and use the others as speed dial keys. Or add-on Power Keys Service to manage up to six live calls at the same time and also monitor the call status of six other extensions — all this without the need for adding a sidecar.
- Future-proof — Extensible technology platform for years of future apps being developed for this game-changing new platform.
- HD Voice — Revolutionary voice quality using Polycom HD Voice technology
- Group Intercom Paging — Intercom to up to 23 paging groups that you define, or broadcast out to all other Polycom sets in your office.
- Power Keys — Take advantage of the unused line keys on your Polycom phone and turn it into a powerful call handling and workgroup monitoring tool. The Power Keys Service is an optional service that allows you to assign BLF (Presence) keys and line appearance keys to transform your phone into a powerful workhorse.