Future-proof your communications with 8x8
The recent announcement of Avaya’s new partnership create significant risk and uncertainty for Avaya customers who are ready to migrate now. With no real timetable for delivery, it creates quite a headache for any business that is ready for the cloud. This is especially true for organizations that need to deploy both contact center and unified communications. It seems like no matter what contact center solution they make available, it won’t be a fully integrated unified communications and contact center solution that offers a single tool for management, software tenants, data storage, user and security policies.
Businesses deserve a stable communications platform that can empower their critical need to connect with customers and drive employee collaboration. 8x8 has already helped businesses eliminate their Avaya risk by moving their contact center needs to the cloud. If you’re ready to transform your communications, deliver exceptional customer experiences and unify your workforce, we’re ready to be your partner.
A Personalized Approach to Migration
Our goal is to make the transition seamless, with no interruption to your business or customers. Your service will stay up the entire time—from start to finish, and our goal is to replicate the state of your Avaya configuration. We make every effort to ensure a seamless process, including porting numbers and replicating or updating call handling rules and call flows.
8 Benefits of Moving to 8x8
- Future-proof your communications—as an 8-time Leader in Gartner’s UCaaS Magic Quadrant, 8x8 has what it takes to move your contact center to the future and beyond.
- Save money—consolidating multiple voice, video, messaging and contact center applications with a single vendor allows you to maximize your cloud investment.
- Boost operational efficiencies—8x8 eliminates the need for separate carriers, expensive hardware maintenance and user support contracts.
- Access real-time actionable insights—8x8 gives you access to AI-powered call quality, extension activity, supervisor analytics and contact center dashboards, including workforce management.
- Free up scarce resources from your IT budget—eliminate costly updates, patches, upgrades, and software licenses. 8x8’s SaaS solution requires no capital expenses and keeps you always on the most current version with our latest features.
- Unify your workforce—8x8 features a single app for global calling, directory, presence, HD video conferencing and team messaging keeping your teams connected wherever they are.
- Migrate at your own pace—start with satellite offices and move towards larger facilities and groups of users. Whatever your needs, we’ll develop a timeline to suit your schedule.
- Customize your package—we don’t take a one-size-fits-all approach, we’ll help you select the best option for your business needs.
Learn why 8x8 is positioned as a leader for the 8th consecutive year
Download the Report →
Learn what happened when the Tolly Group tested and compared the voice quality of 8x8 and other UCaaS providers
Download the Report →
Are you ready to take the next steps to secure your future?
We will contact you shortly to help you take advantage of this great offer!