Who should take this course?
System administrators and supervisors responsible for supporting, managing and evaluating agent performance.
This interactive self-paced course gives you the knowledge and skills to administer and manage Quality Management and Speech Analytics solutions. This course contains three core modules: Overview; Settings and Interactions; and Evaluations and Reports. The course also contains two optional modules: Speech Analytics and Live Monitoring.
At the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Identify how to configure and manage Users, Groups, and Roles
- Customize and assign Evaluation Templates
- Authorize user permissions
- Manage and monitor Agent Groups
- Evaluate/score agent calls and analyze trends
- Create goals and manage user performance based on completed goals
- Create Snippets when necessary
- Apply Speech Analytics’ methodology to quickly target specific call data at the transcription level
- Customize Categories to target call data for unique business functions
- Analyze Reports to gather transcription metrics and measure key performance indicators
- Assign Live Monitoring permissions to a Role
- Navigate the Live Monitoring Dashboard
- Explain the differences between Live Monitoring with and without Screen Recording
Frequently Asked Questions
I am new to 8x8. How do I get training?
The 8x8 University offers both fee-based training for end users and administrators, and free online training for selected products. If you wish to enroll in fee-based training and training was not included on your sales order, contact your sales representative or email email@example.com.
What is virtual, instructor-led training (VILT)?
VILT classes are led live by an 8x8 instructor and delivered virtually, via computer and audio connection.
What are the technical requirements to attend a virtual, instructor-led training class?
Participants need a computer, audio connection (headset), internet access, and the ability to connect to the web meeting.
How can I enroll in classes?
What is open enrollment?
An open enrollment class is open to participants regardless of their company affiliation.
I have more than one Admin that needs training – can I have them all sit in a conference room to attend the training?
No, all training is on a per-person/per-seat basis. If you have additional colleagues that need to attend, please work with your sales representative to purchase additional seats.
How long will access be available for courses purchased?
What is the maximum time period available to schedule remote training sessions or Adoption Kit consultation calls?
Sessions and consultation calls must be booked within six months from the date of the order placed with 8x8.