8X8 PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This promotion (the “Promotion”) is to win a £150 voucher for dinner at The Shard, Oblix restaurant.
The Promoter is Voicenet Solutions Limited, trading as 8x8, whose registered address is Oxford House, Bell Business Park, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire HP19 8JR
This promotion to win one £150 voucher for dinner at The Shard, Oblix restaurant and is open to anyone who resides in the United Kingdom, who are aged 18 or over, but excluding employees of the Promoter and their immediate families.
- Promotion Period: 01 on 30/03/2017 to 23.59 on 30/03/2017. To be entered into the prize draw to win a £150 voucher for dinner at The Shard, Oblix restaurant, you can either enter: (a), if you are a delegate, by placing your official business card within the box provided at one of the exhibitions at which the Promotor is exhibiting during the Promotion Period. No purchase is necessary. No entry method other than as stated above will be accepted.
- Prize: One £150 voucher for dinner at The Shard, Oblix restaurant.
- Winner selection: The winners will be drawn at random from the pool of entrants on the day of the event (30.03.2017).
- Winner notification: The winning entrant will be revealed at the end of the seminar on the 30.03.2017. The winner will forfeit the prize and the Promoter reserves the right to draw an alternative winner if no such confirmation is received when the Promoter announces the winner.
- The prizes shall be given to the winning entrant at the time of announcement, if the winner for any reason has left the event, another winner will be announced.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, network failure or delay.
- The Promoter and its group companies will not be liable to the prize winner for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the prize.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable unless otherwise stated and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation. If due to unforeseen circumstances the prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter may (in its sole discretion) cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries (this includes, without limitation, by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion).
- If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and a new winner of the prize will be determined by the Promoter.
- In all aspects of this Promotion, the Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the Promotion.
- Oblix restaurant, Twitter or LinkedIn does not endorse, the sponsor is not a participant in or a Promoter of this Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to publish the name and county of residence of the winner. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner may be required, at the Promoter’s request, to participate in any reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) in relation the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and images in promotional material, including that with third parties.
- The name and county of the winners may be obtained by sending an email to [email protected]with “£150 voucher for dinner at The Shard, Oblix restaurant.” in the title.
- Only one entry per person regardless how the person entered the Promotion. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of, script, brute force, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- The Promoter is not liable for third party products or services and the prize is subject to the prize manufacturer’s terms and conditions.
- By entering this Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions
- This Promotion will be governed by laws of England and the jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
PROMOTER: Voicenet Solutions Limited, Oxford House, Bell Business Park, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire HP19 8JR