Poly VVX 350 IP Phone
The Poly® VVX® 350 business IP desk phone is a high quality, six-line, color, mid-range, IP phone designed for small to medium size businesses. It is ideal for knowledge workers and call centre operators who need to handle a moderate/high volume of calls and whose work demands reliable connectivity. The VVX 350 is easy to use and reliable. End-users will find that it combines an attractive new ergonomic hardware design with an intuitive user interface that together reduces the time spent learning new features and functions. Yet, the VVX 350 goes beyond being just a cost-effective communication device—it is an IP phone designed to improve collaboration and enable greater productivity in the workplace.
- Supports HD Voice™ G.722, G.722.1, G.729AB, G.711(a/u).
- 3.5” color display: an engaging experience offering visual information at a glance.
- Two Gigabit Ethernet ports offer cost savings and performance benefits.
- Two USB ports enable users to move data around more quickly.
- 6 line key buttons – Use the standard 2 line keys for managing two live calls on your phone at the same time, and use the 4 others as speed dial keys. Or add-on Power Keys Service to manage up to 6 live calls at the same time and also monitor the call status of up to 4 other extensions — all this without the need for adding a sidecar.
- Future-proof — Extensible technology platform for years of future apps being developed for this game-changing new platform.
- HD Voice — Revolutionary voice quality using Poly HD Voice technology
- Group Intercom Paging — Intercom to up to 23 paging groups that you define or broadcast out to all other Poly sets in your office.
- Power Keys — Take advantage of the unused line keys on your Poly phone and turn it into a powerful call handling and workgroup monitoring tool. The Power Keys Service is an optional service that allows you to assign BLF (Presence) keys and line appearance keys to transform your phone into a powerful workhorse.
- Supports Poly’s Acoustic Fence noise reduction for use in noisy environments.
To order, call 8x8 sales at 0333 043 8888