How Office 365 Unified Messaging Integration Can Benefit Your Business
Collaboration is one of the most important aspects of running a business because, without effective collaboration through communication, your business won't thrive as it should and could even fail. Finding ways to make collaboration easier for your team is how you make sure your employees are empowered to do their jobs as best they can. With an Office 365 unified communications solution, you can be sure your employees have a fast, efficient way to contact each other if they need to. And with Office 365 unified messaging integration, you don't even have to worry about switching providers.
Let's take a look at what Office 365 unified messaging integration is and how it can benefit your company.
What Is Office 365 Unified Messaging Integration?
Office 365 unified messaging integration is a workplace collaboration solution that allows your employees to work together from any location at any time. With this technology, you can easily collaborate from any device. So if your employees happen to be out of the office, they can still join in on group conversations with a unified team messaging application. Unified messaging was intended for instant access, which allows everyone to stay in the loop on what's happening. The best part is that this messaging solution can be integrated with other unified communications as a Service (UCaaS) providers.
Integrating With Other UCaaS Providers
Integrating with other UCaaS providers, like 8x8, can help smooth out your team's user experience by providing one suite to access phone, conferencing, and call center services right from their browser.
An office 365 messaging integration solution provides features like:
- Real-Time Communication: With an office 365 unified messaging integration solution, your team can communicate in real-time on any device. So if an employee has a project update or paperwork that needs review, they can contact someone on the team pretty quickly to get that taken care of.
- Virtual Meetings: Having a meeting, but some employees are out of the office or away on business? Or do you need to connect with a team on the other side of the country? A virtual meeting can help you accomplish all that you need to with just an Internet connection.
- Mobile and Desktop Apps: Mobile and desktop apps can ensure your employees have access to other members of the team at all times. Whether on a work computer or on their smartphones, they'll have easy access and the ability to connect quickly.
- CRM Integration: If you're currently using a CRM system, you can integrate that into your suite so you can offer your team a more unified user experience across all devices and communication features.
- Cost Savings: With unified messaging integration, you can cut your phone bill in half. You'll also avoid the operating and upfront expenses of using outdated technology. With the 8x8 Unified Communications Suite, you can look forward to one vendor and one low monthly bill.
- Easy to Manage: Having everything in one place makes it easier to manage communications and have more control over your system. You have the option of making changes and connecting people from all over the world, which gives your team the ability to truly provide excellent customer service. You can even let your team customize their own service - all without the need for an IT staff.
- Increased Productivity: With office 365 unified messaging integration, you'll see increased productivity across the board because it enables employees to work more effectively from any location with Internet access. It also allows for easier collaboration because employees can easily see who's online and available so they can make the right decisions about who to contact and when, saving time.
- Scalability: With an office 365 unified messaging integration, you have the option to scale as you grow. You can pick and choose just what you need based on the size of your company and your budget. No more paying for equipment and services you don't need.
Providing your team with the tools they need to collaborate more efficiently can help improve business overall. With a Unified Communications Suite, you'll get an all-in-one solution to collaboration that not only saves you money but saves you a ton of headaches trying to place equipment and manage an in-house IT team. Step into the future and integrate your messaging into one unified suite for streamlined communications and improved overall productivity.
Collaboration is key to the success of any business. Whether you are using the Virtual Office Mobile app or the 8x8 Virtual Office desktop app, 8x8 makes collaboration quick and simple. Call 1-866-879-8647 or fill out an online form to request a no-obligation quote from an 8x8 product specialist.