Call Flow Setup & Options
From voicemail to Ring Groups to our powerful Auto Attendant, your 8x8 system offers a rich set of options to get your callers where you need them to go.
- How do I set up my call flow?
- How do I set up my holiday hours?
- How do I set up or change my Auto Attendant forwarding rules?
- How do I set up or change my extension’s forwarding rules?
- How do I set up Ring Group forwarding?
- How do I set up my Auto Attendant greeting?
- How do I set up business, lunch and after-hours rules?
- How do I forward calls?
- How do I set up my voicemail?
- How do I listen to my voicemail?
- How do I set up a Ring Group?
- How do I set up extensions?
- How do I change extension numbers?
- How do I set up a User Profile?
- How do I set up Virtual Office Online for extension users?
- How do I create a contact list?
- How can I receive calls?
- How do I set my company number as caller ID for all extensions?
- How do I manage my call recordings?
Setting up Your Auto Attendant
Auto attendants can serve as a back up to a live receptionist, or can facilitate the transfer of calls without the need for a human operator. Below you will find resources to help you in setting up and updating your 8x8 Auto Attendant.
Setup Hints & Tips
- Setting Up Your Auto Attendant
- Tips For Recording Your Auto Attendant Menu
- Tips For Writing Your Auto Attendant Script
- Small Office – Set up your Auto Attendant to back up to your live receptionist
- Store Front – Use Ring Groups to make all phones ring at once; how to set up group voicemails
- Start Up – Use an Auto Attendant and Ring Groups to make your company look bigger
- Multiple Language – Use an Auto Attendant to set up sub-menus for multiple languages or businesses
Auto Attendant Resources
- Unlock the Power of Your Auto Attendant – Learn how powerful an Auto Attendant can be to your business. Erik Archer Smith shows you the benefits of this included tool.