Running Call Log Reports
8x8 offers a simple and flexible way for Phone System Administrators to run call log reports. To run an immediate call report, start by logging in to the online 8x8 Account Manager (Go to 8x8.com and click Sign In at the top of the screen).
- Select Reporting from the top navigation bar.
- Select the Display Format for the report.
- Select the beginning and end dates and times for the report.
- Indicate whether to include extensions, virtual numbers or all numbers, then check the boxes next to the extensions you want as part of the report. (You can use the search field to find and select/deselect specific extensions.)
- Select a Call Direction to report on, and even choose to run a report completed to/from a specific External Phone Number.
- Click Run.
Your report will display below the reporting settings. You can then choose to:
- Download your call report.
- Email the call report as a CSV file.
You can also automate call report logs to run at a frequency of your choosing by selecting the option to Schedule report. Just make your selections as above, then complete the additional Report Scheduling Settings, where you can name the report, set the frequency and select a user profile to which notifications of completed reports will be sent.