Polycom SoundPoint IP 560 Phone
High audio quality VoIP phone optimized for medium, or high call volume use. Best choice for applications where good value and quick access to supplementary services (transfer, conference, directories etc.) is desired. Excellent for knowledge workers, managers, sales and support staff. For organizations with plans to migrate to GigE, the SoundPoint IP 560 desktop phone protects investment in network infrastructure.
- Revolutionary voice quality using Polycom HD Voice technology
- High-quality handset and speakerphone
- Dedicated RJ-9 headset port
- 4 line keys
- 2 for managing two calls on your line at the same time
- 2 user programmable speed dial keys
- 4 soft keys
- Supports both Power over Ethernet (PoE) or AC adaptor (supplied)
- 320 x 160 pixel high-resolution backlit graphical LCD display
- Two port 10/100 Ethernet Switch
- Power Keys — Take advantage of the unused line keys on your Polycom phone and turn it into a powerful call handling and workgroup monitoring tool. Power Keys is an optional service that allows you to assign BLF (Presence) keys and line appearance keys to transform your phone into a powerful workhorse.
SoundPoint IP 560 Only $329.99