Cisco SPA122 Analog Phone/Fax Adapter
- Connect a standard (analog) phone or fax machine to 8x8 Virtual Office service through your Internet connection. Also supports connection to an Overhead Paging System.
- Equipped with two switched Ethernet ports. The two RJ-11 phone service ports allow for two 8x8 service plans (1 voice and 1 fax line).
- High-quality, clear voice using advanced quality-of-service capability
- Access to features such as caller ID, call waiting, call forwarding, and voicemail through a standard analog phone
- Supports analog fax and T.38 fax from a standard analog fax machine
- Provides basic built-in router for use when no router is available; also works with existing routers
- Dimensions W x H x D: 3.98 x 3.98 x 1.10 in. (101 x 101 x 28 mm)
If you already have a router
Connect your analog phone and/or fax machine to the Cisco SPA122. Then connect the SPA122 to your router which is typically connected to the Internet through a broadband modem.
If you don’t use a router
If you have a very small setup and don’t use a router, the Cisco SPA122 does include a basic built-in router. Connect your analog phone and/or fax machine to the Cisco SPA122 and connect the Cisco directly to your broadband modem. Your computer can also be plugged into the Ethernet (LAN) connection of the SPA122 for Internet access.
SPA122 Adapter Only $59.99